Welcome!

Search results

1. ZON

Debug to enter player and fish

Hello i cannot enter to my player Zoken already, i can't use the fishing rod in any player... waiting for a debug fix, thanks
  2. ZON

What pokemon are you?

3. ZON

Lunaxy - Pearl Retired

Good luck.
  4. ZON

OI!

Welcome, when you open a post in some forum other than in the Brazil section, post title and write in English. Good luck at game.
  5. ZON

aaaaaaaaa

Spam is not allowed in this forum.
  6. ZON

Help

Intenta ajustar los gráficos del cliente en Options -> Graphics -> Advanced y ahí ajusta el framerate hasta que te vaya mejor.
  7. ZON

Balancing Pokemon

I think Ninetales it's good but Kangaskhan are underpowered.
  8. ZON

Rafi Estafador

PD: Los administradores no pueden actuar en estos casos, porque son acuerdos mutuos entre dos personas.
  9. ZON

Rafi Estafador

Tener cuidado antes de intercambiar alguna cosa, no solo por si el pokemon ha sido capturado con unique ball, sino también por el precio, intentar informaros preguntandolo amigos o por Spanish Channel.
  10. ZON

Favourite pokemons!!!

My favourite pokemon it's Gengar, nice and strong.
  11. ZON

I lost my recovery key

Hi, for this you need to contact a Gamemaster, please edit your post and remove your email from him, lest you somehow steal the account.
  12. ZON

help, I've been stolen (bad english ;s)

Whenever you trade something, do it for trade, and before accepting try to look what you'll get.
  13. ZON

Tutors.........

I agree that some tutors do not meet the "rules of tutor", but if you know you're talking to a tutor, try to respect as much as possible and not use harsh words.
  14. ZON

Pidgeotto

I have a pidgiotto and I think it's good..
  15. ZON

Weekly Pokemon Tournaments?

Well, I think that's a good idea. Currently there such duels but not work this way.
  16. ZON

Machamp needs a little revision!

I have a Machamp 69, and I think it needs more HP and defense. Also I think that Strafe is useless.
  17. ZON

About Mr Mime

Alacazam obviously has to be better than Mr Mime. Also I think that use 200 ultra balls to catch a Mr. Mime, it's ok.
  18. ZON

[IMG]

[IMG]
Back