Welcome!

N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• de mi Pokemons, Gengar y alan xhunter el, que no regresaron debido a hollback en 06/11.
    hará 15 días sin mi Pokémons.
    nino compre 20 diamond en pearl el nombre drdre lo page con paypal y no me sale los diamond me e desconectao varias veses busque y no encontre mis diamond en ningun lado como lo ago para tenerlo ?
    Nino I have a complaint about a friend who was unfairly deleted the destructive behaviur called "War Master" (131 Diamont) conosco it is a long time and things the non-Aryan against gambling or anything bad is very quiet apart from being one of the best players in the game would have to check that does not deserve the deleted
    Nino tengo una queja sobre un amigo que fue deleteado injustamente por destructive behaviur el se llama "Master War" (131 Diamont) , lo conosco desde hace tiempo y se que el no aria cosas contra el juego ni nada malo es bien tranquilo aparte de ser uno de los mejores jugadores del juego quisiera que checaran eso no se merece la deleted
    Nino por favor, lea.
    Tengo un Arcanine clonado y que es un error, cuando lo uso para revivir se recupera el 64% (127% del total) de su vida, pero cuando le disparó a la pokeball que obtiene el 50%, a diferencia de otros que han sido clonados.
    y en algunos ataques que desde entonces ha vuelto a la normalidad hp 100%.
    Por favor, resolver este problema.
    please ninooooooo
    help is difficult to use the site loost account

but do not receive an email to know everything to four months without playing and do not remember password or password and the Almenas rk and email I have but the site is not giving
    please help yesterday after downloading the new agent, I found the loss of all property please help
    oq gm nino is going down all the time ta ta pa and speaking error repost your last visit to and tour in tibia client crashed and created a detailed error report. please help us to impromove the game by sending us this report and look at q i n n I'm bug with anything please fix this problem or help me?
    NINO please check if the diamonds arrived faser because it will not get a meis and to presisano.
    I bought 20 diamonds and has not been delivered to the Charakter [IZAKA] and I have proof it was paid for thanks
    if I can only get 3000 points without loot I can get the box cloned only with the points? or need loot too?
    Hey Nino, what's ocurred with mind control, the best ability of pokemons now is not working, it's a bug, ??,, when it will be fixed?
    Thanks
    quiero jugar padventures pero he perdido mi ip code y ya no puedo entrar necesito que me ayudes te proporcionare la informacion que sea necesaria "chuchis"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back