Welcome!

Recent content by zeus del agua

1. Z

new method of donation

I would like to know if you will add a new method of donation in the future because the zaypal is disabled and I used that metod I hope your answers thank you
  2. Z

Season event 2016

hi wanted to know some help regarding task 6 if there is a map of the location of flowers and burned pokemons
  3. Z

Season event 2016

someone can tell me what are the commands I need for the second quest ??
  4. Z

Children's Day Lottery

Zeus Del Agua Pearl
  5. Z

PA Drawing Contest!

addon:tapion
  6. Z

[Recovery] Lost pokes

heracross and umbreon are lvl 73
  7. Z

[Recovery] Objetos perdidos

pokes dessapareced char Fire Pro : umbreon lvl 73 in poke ball Heracross 73 in ultra ball nickname Zuk With TMs 28 x-scissor and 23 meteor mash, Forretress bag with 1 rare candy bag, Chansey doll, 100 ultra pots and my Zeus del Agua lost one diamond
  8. Z

[Donation] Donation problem

hello I wanted to confirm me something I have 39 pesos AR and each donation by means worth 5.01 ZayPal and send 4 sms and I no longer had more credit on my phone I wanted to know if the messages are worth more than 5.01 pesos AR because I received 4 points when it should have received 7 points
  9. Z

Children's Day lottery

Zeus Del Agua Pearl
  10. Z

Global Tournament 2015

Name: Zeus Del Agua World: Pearl Category: B Nationality: Argentinean
  11. Z

[Donation] Donation problem

I had problem with the donation made a donation zaypay I send 10 SMS and only receive 6 points could solve this problem?
  12. Z

Crashed application

thank you very much
  13. Z

Crashed application

hi i would start secion When Suddenly the game Me This message long wanted to know how to solve problem esta thank you very much sorry for my English
  14. Z

Daneii and Cpadde lottery!

Name: Zeus Del Agua World: Pearl Ticket number: 27 and 71
Back