1. ZeroOfTheEnd

Birthday Car Racing Tournament

Sheyv Platinum
  2. ZeroOfTheEnd

Random Party Tournament 2022!

Sheyv, Platinum
  3. ZeroOfTheEnd

Improvements in the inventory

I think it would be nice to have an option with which you could sort and group the items inside a backpack by name or type and if you could also exchange the positions of objects from one specific position to another it would also be great.
  4. ZeroOfTheEnd

New raid system

These people be like:
  5. ZeroOfTheEnd

New raid system

Neither you nor many others have not been able to win even doing all that, and now they have modified the system, you have exposed the problem yourself.
  6. ZeroOfTheEnd

3rd PA Car Racing Tournament

Sheyv, Platinum
  7. ZeroOfTheEnd

Tutor Recruitment Platinum

Tutor request Character name: Sheyv World: Platinum Languages: Spanish/English Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I wish I could help people new to the game, since some things can become somewhat complicated at first, and I would like to prevent them from getting frustated helping as much...
  8. ZeroOfTheEnd

New raid system

There have been many discussions and threads, since then nothing has changed, always the same people who benefit from the system will try to defend it, saying things like "study the bosses", "improve your skill", "try to do last hit". Stop telling stories, it is evident that a person who has...
  9. ZeroOfTheEnd

2nd PA Car Racing Tournament

Sera / Platinum
  10. ZeroOfTheEnd

The Love Story - The Castle of Dreams [Valentine]

Sera Platinum Alone in my castle the time away passed Suddenly a Shooting Star my heart touched It was more warm and sweet than ganache Then I knew my life just started When I see you the world turns upside down The rest don't distinguish you from the crowd But you're the only one I'd give...
  11. ZeroOfTheEnd

Christmas on PAdventures!

Merry Christmas! I wish you all a happy new year! You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Main Street #1266'. Sera owns this house. Position: {x = 4316, y = 1996, z = 6}.
  12. ZeroOfTheEnd

Sheyv [LT]

Welcome back guys, how are you doing this week, everything okay? The truth is that I have not stopped doing things this week in padventures, without further delay, let's start! And finally the jewel of the crown Pokemon: Character: This week I decided to...
  13. ZeroOfTheEnd

Sheyv [LT]

Hello everyone Im Sera on Platinum and I decided to start my own LT to share with all of you my progress ingame. This week I have gone to cloned island and after many hours I have managed to catch a few pokemon: Also to finish I opened the kanto box 2 of the daily login and I was...
  14. ZeroOfTheEnd

Make spam here

adc adaddqed winwevg
Back