Welcome!

Recent content by Zaun

1. Zaun

Latias and Latios

Its a nice point. Latias dont have an nice damage (in line with others shinies pokemons) and Latios is a psychic pokemon (not userfull). We need damage or healing to turn this Pokemons a nice poke (now its only an rare pokemon).
  2. Zaun

Easter Event spoiler - 2024

EGGS 174/174 With help of all us and @Thicownchester resume to help-me to get the others after i'm retired for some days. Its over! U can check all catalog here with copied post of Thicownchester. If u want prints to the others eggs that are'nt posted here (sorry, without time to order it this...
  3. Zaun

Players rarest catches

U dont need friends, u can send to youself or donate and tell to someone to send for you.
  4. Zaun

Players rarest catches

Merry Christmas
  5. Zaun

Catches Problem

6. Zaun

Catches Problem

Why have an nab talking about me? U're think you are a hardcore player? You're simple an hungry noob that dont accept others progress and made hallucinogenic stories.
  7. Zaun

Catches Problem

Please make the catches from event/donate count to achivs :cry: 82 catchs difference
  8. Zaun

Christmas event 2023 - Spoiler

9. Zaun

10. Zaun

11. Zaun

12. Zaun

Catches Problem

I get frustrated with this as well. Lately, I've been completely focused on achievements and catches. There are many Pokémon that I should have caught already, considering that in the past, I had a lot more time and attended many events. The most recent issue is with Latios; I got it but didn't...
  13. Zaun

Screen of the month - December 2023

This is for my two biggest fans: A small sample of the box quantity:
  14. Zaun

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Zaun World: Diamond Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish Why do you want to be a tutor: I believe and work to make the community better and more united. Far from being the most liked or well-behaved. But certainly committed and committed.
  15. Zaun

Halloween House Decoration - 2023

Zaun - Diamond 'Viridian Villa #1164'. Zaun owns this house. Position: {x = 3510, y = 3307, z = 7}. THE HAUNTED SANCTUARY OF VIRIDIAN The area of the beautiful pumpkin garden, intended for sale to the townspeople, is now infested with ghost Pokémons Some Pokémon battle to...
Back