Welcome!

Recent content by ZainPF

1. ZainPF

Wario is leaving the castle (the Duckking leaving the pond)

Well then Wario , come to our side now : 3 Join the "Not playing PA anymore" boat :D Sad to see you go though even though I dont play anymore and the guy above whoever said it is right though , just manage your time better and you can do everything and anything in this world, but for people who...
  2. ZainPF

ZZ...I is...ZZZ BAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Carloshb !! Good to see you around too buddy long time and thanks Thanks you too Pandorah xD you owe me that drawing D:
  3. ZainPF

Ty striker , tiago , sucrillos (o.o?) and chris and yea tiago ill stay longer this time xD
  4. ZainPF

Thanks Kakashi Hatake :D
  5. ZainPF

Sheep!!! Good to see your still around bro. Thanks xD
  6. ZainPF

Thanks Rum : P Good to see your doing good
  7. ZainPF

Sup PA players. Hows it going? Im a former PA player and today im coming back and hoping to meet new people and make new friends :) Hi Rum , Wario, Ashk, Tiago, Cristian, Sheepy, Spoder ^^ Im back
  8. ZainPF

Become a Storywriter

-sigh- come on ladies lets not fight with each other ...
  9. ZainPF

Become a Storywriter

HohenHeim..Don't know you bro , but you sure are a legend and the passion you have and the determination of doing things quickly and for everyone reminds me of myself. I like your character. Even though im a former PA player and quitted long time ago. If you need a photoshop artist or anything...
  10. ZainPF

Orange Archipelago New Islands

Islands have wierd shapes 1. Looks like Claw thing 2. Looks like pulp of poop 3. pussy 4. dick
  11. ZainPF

What would you say, if I say that I'm back? - Cristian (Designer)

Welcome back ma bro , I missed you alot , Hope you still remember me ( I made that sig xD) I was also away for PA and I still am , you can say im half back / half gone Anyways enjoy your time in PA When Hoenn released, I will be fully back <3
  12. ZainPF

Master Ball Suggestion

How about a GS Ball? xD
  13. ZainPF

Christmas Event!

Why not december 2014?
  14. ZainPF

Endzi's Hard Life

Nice, Ill follow too :) Just some advice , its not Live , but "Life" Keep it up ^^
Back