Welcome!

Recent content by Yuuram

1. Y

Football Tournament

Sakurinha Boom Kyo Stephane
  2. Y

Toxic Player

I didn't see any lies about it. Did you have cases of delete in your guild and despite that start with ks? What do you want? Be seen as heroes? Win a "cookie"? Congratulations, take the biscuit, but don't come and try with your little jokes or poor arguments on us. Look at your members, look at...
  3. Y

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Sakurinha Boom Diamond
  4. Y

Christmas House Deco - Contest

21:53 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Viridian #1159'. Sakurinha Boom owns this house. Position: {x = 3446, y = 3341, z = 6}. First Floor Second Floor
  5. Y

Tutor Recruitment

Character Name: Sakurinha Boom World: Diamond Languages: Portuguese, English Reason: I would like to be a tutor not only to help the players but also to help the staff as much as possible, we always see you guys working on events and new things for us so I would like to relieve you even a...
  6. Y

Hall of Fame 2019

The kindest player: Kyo and Thedob, I believe they both have a huge heart, always helping players regardless of culture or language. The most mean player: --- The best staff member: Raissa, always working hard for game growth. The best higher staff member: Raissa again. The worst staff...
  7. Y

Halloween House Decoration contest

Sakurinha Boom Diamond 11:19 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Viridian #1159'. Sakurinha Boom owns this house. Position: {x = 3451, y = 3334, z = 7}. First Floor Second Floor
  8. Y

Lotto Games #1

Sakurinha Boom Diamond 4 - 22 - 40 - 31 - 1 - 17 43 - 20 - 19 - 36 - 6 - 33 39 - 11 - 31 - 19 - 29 - 41 49 - 23 - 7 - 23 - 2 - 48 1 - 33 - 12 - 45 - 29 - 14
  9. Y

Easter Event

Pyroar, he's so cute :3
  10. Y

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: Sakurinha Boom World: Diamond Languages: Portuguese, English(+ -), Spanish (+ -) Why do you want to be a tutor: Since I started to play I've always liked to help other players. I've always thought and felt that within the community it was important to help others, being them...
  11. Y

Valentine event 2019

Lavaridge /\ 00:47 You see a puzzle piece. Position: {x = 5061, y = 6909, z = 6}.
  12. Y

Valentine Letter [CONTEST] 2019

For my love, I think of you, be it day or night, have rain, have sun Your smile comes to mind when I remember your voice. Incoveniencia on my part, whenever you look into your eyes lose me in passion Burning my chest at the sound of his sincere laugh. Thank the gods for coming...
  13. Y

Christmas House Decoration contest

This one is with the best images You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Cerulean #1209'. Shinoh owns this house
  14. Y

Make spam here

15. Y

Christmas House Decoration contest

Back