Welcome!

Recent content by Yunohu15

1. Y

[Rejected] Please help me

Good afternoon, on March 8th, a friend (Sai fora machista) was deleted with several pokemons of mine. As I was not playing often I left some Pokémon with it and would like to know if someone could help me recover or if they know someone who has managed to do this? Please, I need to recover...
  2. Y

2017 St. Valentine Event [Feb. 17~21]

Could at least ONE ITEM that provides, because only has decoration item and that 90% of the players have no interest, terrible event, could divulge this before no one to do
  3. Y

PAD Hall of Fame 2016

The kindest Player > knightmare The kindest Tutor > shellman The biggest drama queen > kirito dark The most mean player > uai The most mean tutor > shellman The funniest player > dugueto The richest player > tom valis The best staff member > ? The biggest troll > niicke darth The best dueler...
  4. Y

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

Can I capture 1 Pokemon in each character of mine? Even if it's on the same account?
  5. Y

Client built-in proxy

And where is the download link? On the pad site I did not find and I do not know where this is here, could you send me the link?
  6. Y

Client built-in proxy

And another thing, how do I upgrade the game? Here is giving error when I try to use update
  7. Y

Client built-in proxy

And when does the game work again?
  8. Y

Downtime

Do not care about these bad people, they do not understand your side :(
  9. Y

Downtime

Will you give me back my VIP day that I lost with this problem?
  10. Y

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

Help please Good morning, until what day or what time do I have to finish the event? I hope you are aware that people work and study and that you gave 1 month to collect the items, it would be very bad that you quit early, so please tell me a deadline
  11. Y

[Recovery] my itens Scoco

hi, i lost 2 pokemons that i was using yesterday they are: blissey lvl 118(i think, dont remember the right lvl) tms:water pulse and rain dance in pink ball Drapion lvl 127 in pokeball halloween pikachu cosplay (+1 she had a black skull) name: SCOCO / YUNOHU city: Trovitopolis world: Diamond
  12. Y

Easter Event 2016

Why u did this ? Whyyyyyyyyy :CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
  13. Y

Easter Event 2016

-much ks in respawns, so players low lvl cant finish the event in this time
  14. Y

Easter Event 2016

Guys, leave the event till sunday, please
  15. Y

Brincadeira :D (Continue a história...)

em cima da cama...