Welcome!

Recent content by Yesus

1. Y

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Name: Edyrin World: Platinum It belongs to house 'Heahea Palace #1254'. Edyrin owns this house. Position: {x = 4100, y = 1780, z = 7}.
  2. Y

Christmas on PAdventures!

21:14 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Heahea Palace #1254'. Edyrin owns this house. Position: {x = 4100, y = 1780, z = 7}. Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday! Have a merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!angelvulpixcelebicelebrate
  3. Y

Awards only for the richest ...

So if you think system is nice now, check it by yourself. Have you won a raid recently? Of course people that exploit this system will defend it but its too abusive. Getting good tms and helds everyday... "lets keep doing like this! Better for me!" I guess they are not rich enough so better...
  4. Y

Awards only for the richest ...

Maybe this game is focusing more on high level players, and in the long term, will cause in a descent of new players coming to play this game. In addition, having the same person winning all the raids, is causing a desmotivation among the rest of players, because its a nonsense going to a raid...
  5. Y

Catch alert

It would be nice to add it with a hide option included on it for people that doesnt want to show themselves.
  6. Y

Lotto Games #2

Nick: Edyrin World: Platinum Ticket ID: #790 numbers: 2-11-13-25-31-46 Ticket ID: #791 numbers: 1-7-18-22-37-49 Ticket ID: #792 numbers: 2-9-15-19-33-36 Ticket ID: #793 numbers: 8-10-14-23-29-41 Ticket ID: #794 numbers: 4-6-14-20-27-45
  7. Y

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Thanks for your consideration for letting us the possibility to move on to Platinum, I apreciate that. But on the other hand, we are still being forced to move on to Diamond if we dont have 50 diamonds (25€) or we dont have the possibility to buy that on the server . If you want you can put more...
  8. Y

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Hello everyone, first of all I want to say that I desagree with the force of merging Pearl to Diamond. Why?, because I joined Pearl to play the less population server, with less ks and more options to have fun. Second, I think that you dont care about players at all, we have voice and opinion...
  9. Y

Quest Pokémon level 150 || Poll

I vote no, because it will affect negatively on new players. I know that old players need more motivation to play this game, but increasing pokemon level to 150 will cause the lose of new players, that will need months or even years to reach old players level. In addition, the difference between...
  10. Y

Pequeña rifa

Yesus
  11. Y

Make spam here

twhijpwht
  12. Y

Make spam here

wpthjwpot
  13. Y

Make spam here

eyjmteu