2. U

Terrack Pro Shop

Cristo vive
  3. U

Terrack Pro Shop

800k on market
  4. U

Terrack Pro Shop

I am "Terrack Pro" in diamond, I sell and buy pokes and items, you can ask me about prices here or in the game, I have uploaded several things in the market, thank you. I know little English, so I translate on Google so sorry if it is not understood well.. Buy with tms or no tms::: _...
  5. U

[SELL] SCIZORITE

Are you still selling scizorite because I buy? My nick on Diamond: Terrack Pro
  6. U

(SELL) Scizorit

Are you still selling scizorite because I buy? My Nick on Diamond: Terrack Pro
  7. U

Spells for Raids

Neither of the 2 levels, level 2, nor level 3, do that.
  8. U

New Shiny Alolan Muk

I am in the 2nd semester of the Gilda Liliana Ballivian Rosado Institute, it is state-run. It's been a while since they are increasing megabytes, gigantamax, they are increasing new pokes and Alolan Muk in my opinion they should put Shiny, I mean they think Shiny Alolan Muk, it's my opinion, I...
  9. U

Spells for Raids

I already have another idea for spell improvement in raids, they should put an option to activate or deactivate the raid spells, the expansive ones so that there are more duelists who go to raids, including me, they should think more about the duelist people, why so? How is the configuration, I...
  10. U

Spells for Raids

I liked it but they shouldn't delete the reflect, counter, protection spells, the movements that protect because they are helping people who do raids, who are not duelists, the thing is to help everyone, because then I won't activate that function , although I already tried it, but since they...
  11. U

Spells for Raids

To start, I am using Google Translate in case it is not understood well, if it is not understood well, I apologize. My suggestion is mainly for when doing raids, I mean it has happened to me and I know that even though they don't see the boss well in front of the raids, of course sometimes they...
  12. U

Global Duel Tournament

Ultimate Warrior Diamond
  13. U

3rd PA Car Racing Tournament

Ultimate Warrior - Diamond
  14. U

Christmas Tournament

Ultimate Warrior - Diamond
  15. U

Make spam here

sdggsddgsgddgsd