Welcome!

Recent content by Tom Valis

1. Tom Valis

[Recovery] Lost Whimsicott 133F

My bro Shog dont know how to access this forum properly, so: Dugueto Diamond Pokemon: Whimsicott Lvl: 113[F] Last used: around last month Thanks, support.
  2. Tom Valis

What's up

Well, i disagree with most of this thread, Obre, my dearest puta. Please dont hate me. :P We should recognize their work for this game since Nino kick on the last months. Doing a succesfull online game with a small team is a pain in the ass, its a hard work and requires a lot of free time. I...
  3. Tom Valis

Films and Series

My favorite tv series is Supernatural, theres nothing better than rock, Impalla and demons. My favorite movies are End of Days, Silent Hill 1 & 2, Troy, The Punisher (2004), Spiderman trilogy (Tobey Maguire) and all Shreks. CTRL + F Smallville: 0 results Sons of Anarchy: 0 results
  4. Tom Valis

Knowledge Competition

Its Blue, unreleased counterpart of male protagonist on games. Maybe...dont know. HUE!
  5. Tom Valis

Knowledge Competition

Vigoroth
  6. Tom Valis

Knowledge Competition

Eelektross thanks to Levitate ability.
  7. Tom Valis

Vaca amarela

8. Tom Valis

Catch % system

Guys, what Inko is trying to tell is: 0.5% means 1 catch for each 200 balls throwed, of course its not exact, its possible it takes more 400 ultras, or even 1k ultras. But 14k ultras? 18k? This is impossible. Its math, you guys can create a simulation here: https://www.random.org/integers/...
  9. Tom Valis

As time goes by...

Me, of course.
  10. Tom Valis

Bkbrian god is back!!!! ;)

Sensational.
  11. Tom Valis

Song of the day

12. Tom Valis

My Ability Rebalance Suggestions

Yeah, agreed with you about Infiltrator. Bypass the Reflect is not so important, not taking reflect damage is the true advantage.
  13. Tom Valis

Elder Charizard

Oh, come on, we need something hard to hunt with a friend. Almost all places are soloable.
  14. Tom Valis

?????????

Good to know...if you really lose your house, what i suppose they will not dare to do, i'll release mine and never buy another.
Back