Welcome!

Recent content by The Viper

1. The Viper

Players' memes

2. The Viper

Random Worldwide Sports

Hello. Not even sure if this is allowed in here but since we got a football tournament, here it goes. Just wondering if we got any sports fans around here who want to discuss opinions (in an educated way please). Although most european leagues are finished, EURO2021 is right ahead so I guess we...
  3. The Viper

Topic for small doubts

Really small doubt here. Whats with Diamond this weekend? been down a lot or is it just me with bad timing?
  4. The Viper

Players' memes

Cry and complain all you want but u guys really be havin accounts with stuff worth 1500kkkkk and be complaining because someone else got 20k on some event you couldnt attend because of timezones. How are you going to be mad because of the earth rotating around the sun?
  5. The Viper

Happy 10th Birthday, Padventures!

Never would've thought that after almost 10 years I would keep coming back to play this game every once in a while and hangout with some folks I met here. Had some bad moments, some good too and even got to learn and grow as a person with this game . Happy 10 years birthday Pad and here's to 10...
  6. The Viper

Be careful with this person, he’s selling lottery tickets fake

Bruhhh why not just make a print? This feels like its 2005 or something. You did good reporting though
  7. The Viper

Players' memes

Damn bruh
  8. The Viper

10 Elder Charizards(CHALLENGE)

Not sure if I can still bet but I'll say 130k ub (not sure if anyone said this number before) Ruizaoishere Also, congratz on the second one!
  9. The Viper

What do you put on first?

Depends on the context but mostly socks first. I really thought this was going to be the old question "do you put the cereal or milk first?. And before anone says it, yes, everone puts the bowl first. ;)
  10. The Viper

Coronavirus Event

This is so true, I have been home for a week and a half, only went out 2 times for like 20 mins. Being at home resting is really cool except when you cant go anywhere without fear of getting sick.
  11. The Viper

Daneii & Cpadde LT

Well, "damn" ;)
  12. The Viper

Garchomp

Hello. Gabite has Draco Meteor but when it evolves to Garchomp this move disapears and Garchomp isnt able to learn this TM, any special reason?
  13. The Viper

Players' memes

Like...wtf happened
  14. The Viper

Rebalance Snorlax

Crusher stomp and fissure no damage????????? Little life bar???? Snorlax lvl 130 has 15.5k hp,with rest that makes it 31k so...
  15. The Viper

Players rarest catches

I would expect a tutor to know how to post images in normal size. Anyway, congratulations! Its a really nice one!
Back