Welcome!

Recent content by tathaaan

1. T

Pokemon losses and possible rollback or hacked item

connor? I do not know
  2. T

it only took me and nobody else and I have not entered any of the link they send me
  3. T

I deal yesterday to go to cloned island before 12:00 midnight nick: tathan world: pearl
  4. T

I have stolen my things Pokemon and item dragonite lvl 90 [M] con tm 03 water pulse umbreon lvl 101 [M] con tm 29 psychic and tm 30 shadow ball blissey lvl 106 alm 107 con addon, tm 29 psychic and tm 03 water pulse charizard lvl 102 [F] sin tm venusaur lvl 115 sin tm golem lvl 118 +- sin tm...
  5. T

PA Easter Lottery 2014 [PEARL]

nick:tathan number 18
  6. T

hello sir nino come to complain about the matter of my diamond that I have come from Monday...

hello sir nino come to complain about the matter of my diamond that I have come from Monday 11/11/2013 from my phone and I put a claim in the forum but I have responded in the same claim put the request in a thank you sir nino image
  7. T

[Donation] problems with my diamonds

what happens is that on Monday I had my cell phone donated by three diamonds and even then I come here I have orders [ATTACH=CONFIG]5059
  8. T

ola van hohenheim te escribo ya que fui hackiado me sacaron todas las cosas que tenian pude...

ola van hohenheim te escribo ya que fui hackiado me sacaron todas las cosas que tenian pude entrar a mi cuenta ya que tenia la key de seguridad y asi pude entrar a mi cuenta y cuando entre no tenia nada ahora ya no puedo volver a jugar al juego ya que me costo tener las cosas que tenia espero...
Back