Welcome!

Recent content by Talith

1. T

Adeus/Goodbye!

Sinto muito por tudo PAdventureS, vocês finalmente estão se livrando da Talith pra sempre. Adeus! I'm sorry for everything, PAdventureS. Finally I'm leaving from the game, forever. Good bye! PS: Please, moderators, remove all my posts and quotes with my posts or pictures, please. Thank you!
  2. T

Talith's Shop

Updated: Removed: TM16 Ancient Power and added Dusknoir 130M with: TM Earthquake.
  3. T

PA Players Real Photos

4. T

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

This Earth Power looks better than the other animation. I have an suggestion: Some posts ago I saw people talking about passives, so... I recommend you to make passives only buff attacks, like Harden, Rage, Electricity, etc.
  5. T

About people with bad behaviour

Sounds good... Agree!
  6. T

Elmo's Time

Over 110 levels more than me... This is amazing! >.< Congratulations!
  7. T

Best Awards by winning in the gym

I think TMs is too much, but better rewards is a good idea. Maybe more cash, dolls of the pokemons, outfits... I don't know.
  8. T

Add the last missing type!

We still are on the second generation, Jotho. The Fairy Types came with the 5ª generation, I think. Isn't time to this yet. And the PAdventureS have another problems to fix before think in new updates with new generations and new pokemon types. Now... Disagree!
  9. T

Talith's Shop

Updated: Removed: Tangela 42F.
  10. T

New Sprites

Great job! *-* Do the other sides and the other things necessary to put it on the game. Keep working... You're really good!
  11. T

Rl Pet's Pictures!

12. T

[Complaint] Problem with the event

Sarcasm?! Try to upload this picture in some website, like Imgur.com, and post here. Because in this size is hard to read something there.
  13. T

It's my time now...

I wish you the best in your real life! I'll miss you. Goodbye! =/
  14. T

About Beam Type Attacks

I like the challenge of use move and press the linear attack... Looks more professional. Personally I prefer all linear attacks with damage in just 1 sqm of spacement. But this isn't about me, so... Lets hear/read the another players.
  15. T

Support for Cabraomi

I sent message for Nino about this, but he don't answered. =/ Have another 2 players with the same problem: Avestruzassado and Elesio. I sent message for Nino about them too.
Back