Welcome!

Recent content by Stigma

1. Stigma

C'mon, guys. We need you, for sure!

From my point of view I'll list the things that (in my opinion, once again) make people quit the game Staff behavior Unfriendly enviroment for new players Same playability Soon™ The first one, theres really nice staff that have good behavior the whole time you are dealing with them, but...
  2. Stigma

Allow free players access to dead map areas or remake those areas

New players are the ones that have the hardest time in the game, with the current prices theres no way a new player can manage to get enough money to enjoy the game properly, theres no many pokes they can catch for money and even if they do catch some there are not buyers for low level pokes and...
  3. Stigma

Allow free players access to dead map areas or remake those areas

Hi Currently the map in the game is really big that there are so many dead areas, places no one goes like Squirtle island, bird island, bulbasaur island, ice islands even laguna/zard valley (except for elders) in Kanto that its rare to se ppl there Johto and the island near ascorbia got...
  4. Stigma

Season event 2016

Cant believe people are about to finish mission 3 while im stuck at collectin fruits from the trees in mission 1 the long time between tree rotations isnt friendly for someone that works full time :/ I see you guys decided to increase the event duration by 1 day, hope the famous "soon" comes in...
  5. Stigma

Children's Day Lottery

Peluza - Pearl
  6. Stigma

Rebalance Discussions

Snover & Abomasnow review Hi there, I dont know if the way these 2 pokes are balanced is supposed to be the right one but ive had a hell of a time leveling snover, that poke is similar to a magikarp, it has more attacks ye, but had barely 8.5k hp at level 80, which is way too low to tank couple...
  7. Stigma

Tutor Recruitment [Pearl]

Just passing by to offer my help as a way to increase my desire to play and... boredom Peluza English/Spanish/enough portuguesse to call it communicative Also I find it quite ironic that one of the requirements is to have a good english yet the one posting it has barely a decent one
  8. Stigma

Mini Lottery #April 2016

Peluza Pearl
  9. Stigma

Easter lottery 2016

Peluza Pearl
  10. Stigma

[PA Tournament 2016 PEARL] - Sign up here!

Peluza Bracket: A
  11. Stigma

Experience buff to self caught pokemons

With the release of the new area and new pokes with it I think It would be a fair move to add a buff for exp gain to self caught pokes, with this ppl would be more encouraged to catch their own pokes instead of buying It could be the same as that game where your character gets experience buff if...
  12. Stigma

Halloween Event 2015

@athyla, with the current economy I doubt any random lvl 80 will be happy with those items, not everyone will be happy thats true and it was really hard and annoying to do the event as a free account, i lost like 70% level just killing myself to travel faster inbetween continents to be honest...
  13. Stigma

Halloween Event 2015

well the event was kind of fun, hated the zombies raid part tho made me restart a mission twice sadly couldnt complete the main mission due to time limitations but had fun at least
  14. Stigma

Reporting the behaviour of Spanish-chat tutor

I wont translate it all because its just chit chat and u pushed his limits also what has been said is something like this Reporter: starts spoling some anime the tutor likes tutor: omg no stop, i hate you, die reporter: keeps spoiling tutor: u are my enemy now, omg hate u reporter: keeps spoling...
  15. Stigma

Himebre another proof

Posts like this will always appear because of how bad is the relationship between players and tutors, even gms some tutors are extremely cocky and think they are above anyone, so at the smallest bad move they do a report will pop out because they are already kind of hated by some players, hell...
Back