1. S

Isnt This Server Never Gets Old?:)

Nothing surprising, so far...
  2. S

When d yu think Beta should end?

1. can't find any big bugs anymore, except the lv 10 Nidorino :<
  3. S

bug in catch

You sure? You can only see 3/4 slots of the bag, so you can't see whether he has another pokemon there.
  4. S

Quests (Caution!: May Contain Spoilers!)

If you want to do Team Rocket Quest get a bad ass poke like Porygon, it can solo the Quest with lv 50. Well: Ill Tauros Quest: West of pallet town Get 5 hyper potion and 5 pot of moss bug Reward: 10 hd. Desert Quest: At desert, east of Fuchsia. Defeat Hypnos, Kadabras and other psychic pokemon...
  5. S

Snorlax = WtF?

Dude, Snorlax ain't a stone pokemon, so it's only natural, that a Golem will get less damage than a Snorlax, wtf... Also, since Snorlax is a normal type poke, most of it's attacks are normal...What of Golem does more damage? Rock throw 700? Never seen, duh...
  6. S

Guten Tag

Wie wär's mit Client downloaden und spielen? xP Login mit leeren Feldern, das ist dann der Acc Manager :P
  7. S

5 catches in 1 second o.o

They aren't even on a line... The map is just made up of many tiles, you can see they balls aren't exactly in the middle of a tile, so that was pretty fail... :S Next time tell us at least what poke you caught ;P
  8. S

Brazukas Owner Elder Charizard :$

Uhm, I won't say anything like good picture or anything, since I know that Bu~, she's br and she's a KSer - who would have guessed it, guys?? =) Another thing: I will never apologize to a Br anymore, as you see on page 2 the post of a br - insult, 4x post... They don't care about rules, and tell...
  9. S

Guten Tag

Wir sind die einzigen Deutschen, mehr braucht der Server auch nicht ;D
  10. S

[OPEN-BETA]First Player with Magma Storm(Charizard)?

Khy is lv 96...at least saw him yesterday with that level, higher by now for sure... He also got level 100 venusaur and had a lv 93 Charizard, probably higher by now, too.
  11. S

Desert

Maybe there is a wall or something, would it be better to come out in the wall?
  12. S

How I arrive Here? :S

You flew there and hid your pokeballs in another bag <,<
  13. S

Pokemon Regions

It's just poor to get this many pokemon, will we have more than 1000 pokemon in several years? Just because the want to make money? Old editions are the only, the other are just screwed up, they don't know what to add, just try some weird stuff and screwed up names, lol.
  14. S

[Open Beta] Information

Just stop spaming here, omg... The mods should be doing something against all this spaming, it's so god damn freaking annoying...
  15. S

Your first Pokemon ?

I'm not a pidgey + evolution fan, so I'd take an Oddish =)
Back