Welcome!

Recent content by Sky Darkness

1. Sky Darkness

Players rarest catches

Not good, but good
  2. Sky Darkness

Anniversary 13th Deungeon Bug

I don't know how but ..... I just lost much time to kill this ....
  3. Sky Darkness

Improving the moveset bar

Nice great note, fix it as pokemon,vip list windows does would be good btw, when I mean a count, it's to be discreet like this one.
  4. Sky Darkness

isn't about count, is about improve the mechanic about the moves in duel/hunt with moves as Wish, Skill Swap, False Swipe... I'm sorry if your brain isn't evolution enough to understand about gameplay and mechanic, just boils down to say noob.
  5. Sky Darkness

Bump @God pls also could add same colors/ layout of the newest pop ups like daily login window
  6. Sky Darkness

Players rarest catches

I have a fucking terrible net (net da xuxa, brs will understand) then the picture of catch got delay then don't show the catch. When I saw the red gyarados on poke case I got crazy I just made a gif to show my friends on whatsapp and then I died.
  7. Sky Darkness

[Support] Pokedex

Babe, isn't because you didn't catch a Crystal that means my picture is fake. The staff can check logs easily. xx :)
  8. Sky Darkness

[Support] Pokedex

Hi, some time ago I caught Crystal Onix but it didn't change my Caught on Pokedex as you can see in the picture below: I worked a lot to conquest it and I've seen that nowadays the Caught changes on pokedex. Could fix mine.
  9. Sky Darkness

Crystal Onix

10. Sky Darkness

Crystal Onix

Hi, some days ago Crystal Onix was rebalanced. I guess its look great instead the old one; I just would like to beg the GODS to change ONLY the Sprite of Protection like this suggestion : http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?44044-Crystal-Onix-s-Movest&highlight=Crystal note: doesn't...
  11. Sky Darkness

Crystal Onix's Movest

Any feedback ? mewlove
  12. Sky Darkness

Treasure Hunter! 14-15/08

P:0111
  13. Sky Darkness

Crystal Onix's Movest

@bump
  14. Sky Darkness

Crystal Onix's Movest

Bump ??