Welcome!

Recent content by Sir Aspiros

1. Sir Aspiros

Players rarest catches

I retired last year and came back yesterday just so I could catch Shiny Umbreon with my friend Xo Dolphy, lucky me. You are next, brother. shinxhey
  2. Sir Aspiros

Make spam here

Gz por tu promote Foyal
  3. Sir Aspiros

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

That's kinda the point of leftovers, to be a passive heal every certain amount of time. In original games this is a very used held item, which heals 1/16 HP every turn, this would be way too broken in PAd, that's why i proposed time instead of turn(s). Similar to black sludge passive healing.
  4. Sir Aspiros

Song of the day

Are you actually having this conversation? anime > cartoons Both original and full version are 10/10
  5. Sir Aspiros

Song of the day

6. Sir Aspiros

Item: Leftovers (held) Restores 1/16 of the holder's maximum HP every 10 seconds. I would suggest an amount of HP (like 1000-1500hp) instead of 1/16, but I'm not sure if it would be too broken for low level pokémon. It would be useful in: - Duels, some pokémon could take a good advantage from...
  7. Sir Aspiros

Players rarest catches

#NerfHockett pls x2 OhGodNo Gz bro, btw
  8. Sir Aspiros

Pokemon Addon Contest

Pool Party Typhlosion and Pool Party Typhlosion with sunglasses and sunblock luraylurk Char: Xo Aspiros tyranitarcosplay
  9. Sir Aspiros

which shinies would you like to have in game

Sinnoh starters, they only have normal forms. Shiny Infernape would be amazing!! larvitarlove
  10. Sir Aspiros

New ideas for tournaments

A war tournament would be reaaaaally interesting. I mean, 5vs5 in a mini map or something like that. I know street fights already exist, but I'm thinking about a well organized tournament (like those duel tournaments we've seen lately). tyranitarcosplay
  11. Sir Aspiros

I used to hate clicking on every Weep/gloom/ponyta before using AoE moves, because they where moving everywhere before getting targeted. This one makes sense, but thats the only use I can think of right now.
  12. Sir Aspiros

Aga Killed Me

Rest in pepperoni, Fofy sadumbreon
  13. Sir Aspiros

Make spam here

SDGOIHZADVGJNWEYUHasdjkbngfvakusbv
  14. Sir Aspiros

Make spam here

fhgasdjvnoiasnvc oiwer
  15. Sir Aspiros

Make spam here

apowdkgtfpasdgzxc