Welcome!

Recent content by saintsan

1. S

Tutors recruitment

Ingame name:mastersa World:pearl Why I want to be a tutor:I want to help other players or recommend some things. Help in a difficult situation and not to violate the rules by yourself or other participants. Languages I speak:I speak Russian but with an interpreter at all)
  2. S

banned

you that it is difficult to help?
  3. S

banned

well, or someone from the admins know the key players saintsan then send me in private.
  4. S

banned

well at least someone knows how to change the password without a key or know the key without passwords help please.
  5. S

And the key to learn without going to the site, I don `t know your password and email and all I...

And the key to learn without going to the site, I don `t know your password and email and all I know how to change your password don` t know the key? or a skin please key saintsan.a email I know.
  6. S

banned

I was banned for something that I just sold the pokemon in pvp why? or create one would be a warning and I would have stopped, I just sold.
  7. S

ban

okay ban is a ban I would wait if I knew how to change the password key is insignificant who knows how to change the password key is insignificant or how to find the key nezahodya to write an account here. Or does anyone know the key saintsan then write.
  8. S

ban

well I can wait
  9. S

ban

I still do not know the password, as well as the key to learn and then change the password with my world ie my email
  10. S

Как ключ узнать ?

а с больше никак?может с емэйлом
  11. S

ban

it's not my problem just someone who was not smart enough to see what is written then it's his problem
  12. S

Как ключ узнать ?

Как ключ узнать ? кто знает напишите.
  13. S

Сервер,Ник и уровень!

копец ты сам играй занова!! я справшиваю как узнать ключ?)))
  14. S

ban

As the key to know?
  15. S

ban

but it is not, I wrote and I was hacked
Back