Welcome!

Recent content by ryuuku1

1. R

[Sell] Seras Victoria Shop

Selling those pokemons, Put your offerts bellow or msg me in game Shiny Heliolisk Shiny Empoleon Shiny politoed WT/HP Shiny Sunflora Power Whip/ PB Cloned Beedrill Ref/Lung Shiny Umbreon SS/SB Cloned Vaperon RD/Ref
  2. R

11 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player: Paradise Lost The kindest staff member: Pecunia :D The best businessman: Okoi Kisaragi (buy more my shiny pls :D) The dumbest businessman: Seras Victoria Buy expensive sell cheap munchlaxlaugh The best player: Soksok, Gandryk, Ridoku The best staff member Pecunia The biggest...
  3. R

[Buy] Ash Greninja

I can have tapu fini for your ash greninja
  4. R

[Buy] Ash Greninja

misclick
  5. R

[Buy] Ash Greninja

7kk cash, shiny empoleon or lanakila house, 2kk cash and shiny empoleon
  6. R

[Buy] Ash Greninja

I want to buy a pokemon on diamond "Ash greninja". I can make a few offerts depending on what you prefer [items/shiny's/cash] MSG me in-game please, so we can negotiate. Seras Victoria - Diamond
  7. R

New pokemons

Deleted message
  8. R

[Sell] Celadon House

1.5kk Seras Victoria
  9. R

New football point system

Hello, after reading the new point counting system, I think that it is not fair for players who know how to play it and get 2 people to the team who practically walk around and do nothing, I think that if you want to count points on a team basis, you can choose yourself teams before each event...
Back