Welcome!

Recent content by ryuken

1. ryuken

Improving the moveset bar

Agree, i was thinking the same some time ago.
  2. ryuken

Trading items and pokémons

I think, this is not the right place for your comment. :4:
  3. ryuken

Topic for small doubts

That's right-
  4. ryuken

Topic for small doubts

4. Account Sharing/Trading/Sale You are not allowed to trade, neither sell your account or your player for any form of value (PA Items Included). Players related to this action will be severely punished. You should not share your account with others, as there is always the...
  5. ryuken

need contact cm dagugo pls

Dude, you dont understand me, in your last post i give you a little info, you have to get 20 post to be able to send private messages. You can contact directly with Dagugo via PM (Private Messages) .. make spam in this thread and you will get it.. or just do spam inside this thread, anyway is...
  6. ryuken

Help

Send PM to Dagugo http://www.padventures.org/forum/member.php?41213-Dagugo and first make spam here to be able to send PM http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?14348-Make-spam-here
  7. ryuken

Wrong spr on sleeping pkms

8. ryuken

[Donation] Venezuela

Of course my friend! xd
  9. ryuken

[Complaint] hm....

Absol level, pokeball, last time used, who use it, will be a greatfull information for staff.
  10. ryuken

Song of the day

PA players vs anxiety about Halloween event.
  11. ryuken

Song of the day

12. ryuken

About Halloween Event

ghost/dark pokemons dude! not for players.
  13. ryuken

i lost mi 2 % of experience :c

Nice Spanglish! xd I level up 4 times to 139 (because i die 4 times ) and i'm not crying. i know at level 200+ is more hard, but come on, its not imposible xd
  14. ryuken

26.10 - 29.10 Halloween Donation promotion

well bro, it not say "banco" de venezuela xd I think "de venezuela" it's mean that it's only for venezuelan people. You know, banesco is an International Bank. Anyway, also i think, they should to Add the kind of account in the page, i mean, "Ahorro" "Corriente" for those people who don't...
  15. ryuken

26.10 - 29.10 Halloween Donation promotion

Make sure that you are doing everyting exactly. I dont have problem with donation from venezula before
Back