GENGAR CHANSEY GYARADOS SNORLAX BLASTOISE DITTO ;o
  2. R

Evolve System

NICE JOB GUYS! RUBIEK
  3. R

HI GUYS!

4. R

PAGINA DESCARGAS POKEMON / SITE FOR DOWNLOADING PKMN THINGS

Bueno quiero darles una pagina que me ha ayudado mucho cuando he tenido consultas o simplemente cuando recuerdo cuando era pequeño y jugaba algunos juegos de Gameboy color o GBA, simplemente para traerles los recuerdos. Les posteo aqui una pagina donde encontrara casi TODO lo que quieran saber...
  5. R

The best Pokémon game is? (GAME BOY)

Re: The best Pokémon game is? (GAME BOY) PKMN Rubi/Saphire for far!
  6. R

just a Q

I think something like 500 players like PO. But obyusly better! jaja RUBIEK
  7. R

New domain

Nice! I have played a pkmn that was called PokeWorldOnline so i think that it was a great change so people do not get confused.
  8. R

NESESITO SABER LA FECHA DEL LANZAMIENTO DE ESTE SERVIDOR

No hay ninguna fecha clara hasta el momento, solo queda esperar y contar con el trabajo de los creadores y ayudantes para poder realizar el proyecto.
  9. R

efects and over worlds :P

Nice! :o Keep up with the good work!
  10. R

poke cards

Sorry but i think that it will make the game much complex than it is.
  11. R

A SMALL SUGGESTION

Well guys I have a small question: ¿ There will be an oporunity to catch the Legendaryes Pkmn? and if yes ¿How hard it will be? That question keeps me very doubtful because in PO was like imposible to get some legendarye PKMN. Rubiek
  12. R

In game rules & Forum Rules

I think the rules are good and will make the server somelike "peacefully". But what about when someone moves you to a corner and put his pokemon behind, so you cant move, and you have to pay or re-log (waiting the wait list.), its that bannable? I know it isnt a very important thing but is...
  13. R

HI GUYS!

Hi guys, my name is Rubiek and i just want to play this server! Its look fkng good man. POST HERE ALL PEOPLE THAT HAVE SOOO MUCH DESIRE OF PLAYING THIS GAME!!
  14. R

Stones & Lvl requirements

I think its very good.. amazing job really to all people that is working on this project, i just want it ready so i can get online right now lol. I even quitted from PO for this server =). Can someone post here the date of the release of a beta or the complete game,please? THANK YOU RUBIEK
Back