Welcome!

Recent content by rodriguhdiamond

1. R

Already have an answer for min on my problem? grateful, good day

Already have an answer for min on my problem? grateful, good day
  2. R

my character not more logs

hello today I had more of a problem in the game, the night when trying to log into my char rodriguh, could not, and then as I saw nino replied a topic that checking the status of my pokes gone come here to pass along to warn him that if he needs to talk to me in the game, which may be why the...
  3. R

expensive nino please attention to my case, let me explain myself pelomenos. please

expensive nino please attention to my case, let me explain myself pelomenos. please
  4. R

Topic directed to [CM] or [PA].

deltafox thank you, of people so need that on moment.
  5. R

Topic directed to [CM] or [PA].

'll Just descançar while a [PA] talk to me because I try to see andyax sent to one of them, so I hope you do not close my topics to more of them respond. she informed me this information is what I'm doing, then this is for my msg above andryax or herself, and not to lower her to get up...
  6. R

Can not be without my pokemons without playing this great game, please!

Please help me recover my pokemon because it has been shown that something stupid was done by a sucker and I play this game 3 years now and do not feel like quitting, because I have many friends and he became my great hobby, and also nobody likes to put three years of your life invested in a...
  7. R

So help me how to talk with they... Please...

So help me how to talk with they... Please...
  8. R

to try to recover my Pokemon, I have to talk to a [PA]?

to try to recover my Pokemon, I have to talk to a [PA]?
  9. R

Jhon Locker

Sorry :/ I did not know it was a joke! I actually thought it was a hacker, but knowing of all this ... I was very ashamed of my friends of Game'' Sorry'' I just hope Andyrax help! I have hope when Andyrax see this, him go help :(
  10. R

Help

So I can't recover my pokes? :/
  11. R

Help

Bump...
  12. R

Help

last day of pokemons used by my was 2013/10/20 , the 10h30m.
  13. R

Help

Pokemons(Part of low the house) 15:02 You see a pokeball. Dugtrio [37][F] Position: [X: 3866] [Y: 2986] [Z: 7]. 15:02 You see an ultra ball. Cleffa [10][F] Position: [X: 3866] [Y: 2985] [Z: 7]. 15:03 You see a great ball. Golduck [62][F] Position: [X: 3866] [Y: 2984] [Z: 7]. 15:03 You see a...
  14. R

Help

Yes, i was invited in house of jonathan pires, but my friends were not. foi um racker same... And I can recover my pokemons anyway? Or not? :/ I lost my pokemons and of my friends, 3 players stopped playing because of me ... I hope you guys help. thanks :(
  15. R

Help

Name: Rodriguh World: Diamond
Back