Welcome!

Recent content by Rodrigo13

1. R

Good Bye! - Retired.

I know your feelings, alot of people start play PA for search new emotion and "Adventures" and you are right: some parts of the game still are repetitive and got boring =.( we need more exciting quest like a puzzle or something like that not quest like: "Go to XXX Island and find the chest" ._...
  2. R

Reply Poll: Where are you from?

Mexico/Latin America :D
  3. R

Guild Non-Blooded Brothers..

Re: Guild by Thor,Striker and Jorden.. I wanna Join IGN: Sir Rodrigo
  4. R

Anti Hack System!

Well a think is an excelent idea, because is too hard (or impossible) to have a secure net at 100%. And about the dificulty of the script: It's easier than it looks and dont think going to spend too much memory in the server.
  5. R

Anti Hack System!

Well i have an idea about Anti-Hack: When you conect the first time in the Game a system going to ask you to put a PIN, that PIN going to use every time when you conect in to PA, that PIN must be contain 6 numbers or letters. Its like an Account Manager System, You CANT! move when you try to...
  6. R

Catch sprite xD

Great idea =3 +11111111111 xD
  7. R

[Open-Beta] Bugs Recopilation.

Bugs: 1°Poke Cents are useless (you cant buy any item whit them). 2°Marowak Tower Quest In Cerulean Dosnt Works.
  8. R

Shiny Pokes

Wow that could be cool n.n i love Yellow Dratini and Gold Magikarp
  9. R

This was PA [Closed Beta] :: Best Screenshots by Darude

Re: THE 3 ELDER POKES appear, GYM LEADERS, MEWTWO, RESPAWNS! Awesome Pics =D
  10. R

Elder Charizards [Closed-Beta]

HAHAHA!! My Geodude: LVL Up! [27] =D
  11. R

Sir rodrigo's psyduck evolved! xD

I love this pic =P
  12. R

Congratulations to: Rodrigo13 (15)

Thanks guys n.n i hope all can have a nice day too :d
  13. R

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKHAOS!!!

Happy Birthday to You!!! (8) =3 Congratz!! =D
  14. R

Its my birthday Today :D!

HB!!!! And i wish more years to you!
  15. R

Suggestion (Map).

Its not a necessary a version, only need to extract the sprite from the latest version of Tibia and put in the PA client and edit it whit the Item Editor for use as border or something like that and i think its a good idea have a "modern" sprites on PA.
Back