Welcome!

Recent content by robert-master

1. R

Halloween Event 2016

Well, thank you anyway, for the attitude that was taken, and my beginner friends also thank.:D
  2. R

Halloween Event 2016

I would like to express my opinion, about the event, specifically about the clowns that attack everyone around them, this week only I helped 5 beginners who came to the game and did not know about the event and were surprised in the cities and killed by the clowns. This may be detrimental to the...
  3. R

[Recovery] One of my Pokemon was not returned

About my Pokémon that were lost when the server crashed last week, they are already back to my inventory some without the name but do not worry about it.But I did not understand why my Electabuzz was not returned. From already thank you! Electabuzz(105)[M] TM: Meteor Smash My Nick: Robetaka
  4. R

[Recovery] I Lost 12 Pokémons, ROLLBACK

I Lost 12 Pokémons, ROLLBACK Well I was putting some Pokemon in my house, and then the server crashed, it took place on the 08/30/2015 15:33 Brazil. The Pokémon who gave lack were: .Charizard (Esclerus) [106] .Venusaur [120] .Hallowen Ursaring [101] Tm: Meteor Smash .Alakazam [130] .Electabuzz...
  5. R

I lost my Pokémon when the server crashed

I lost my Pokémon when the server crashed Well I was putting some Pokemon in my house, and then the server crashed, it took place on the 08/30/2015 15:33 Brazil. The Pokémon who gave lack were: .Charizard (Esclerus) [106] .Venusaur [120] .Hallowen Ursaring [101] Tm: Meteor Smash .Alakazam...
  6. R

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

Nick: Robetaka World: Diamond Category: A Nationality: Brazilian
  7. R

[CONTEST] Christmas Background for Game clients

Can I put my signature at the bottom? (My game Nick)
  8. R

Chaaps Duel Tournament

Nick: Robetaka World: Diamond Bracket: A Nationality: Brazilian
  9. R

PA Tournament 2014

Nick:Robetaka World:Diamond Category: B Nationality: Brazil
  10. R

[Recovery] I lost my Pokemon

Last week, I asked for my RL spend a Venomoth my char to another, so far so good, he spent but a few minutes later the server was down when he came back I knew Venomoth could have returned to my own lock or be with my RL, but it was not anywhere, so I come to them asking for help. Pokemon...
  11. R

Post your rebalance suggestions

Name: Tentacruel Moves: Bubbles - m1 - level 40 - 8s Acid - m2 - level 40 - 6s Psy Pulse - m3 - level 40 - 12s Mud Shot - m4 - level 40 - 10s Super Sonic - m5 - level 40 - 20s Sting Gun - m6 - level 40 - 15s Waterball - m7 - level 45 - 20s Poison Bomb - m8 - level 50 - 25s Psywave - m9 - level...
  12. R

PA Tournament, 2013

Name: Robetaka Server: Diamond Bracket: Beta Nationality: Brazilian
  13. R

New system of double duel

I think a novelty that would make it a very successful option and double duel, so you can until the next official tournament without at duplas.Bem this is my suggestion, thanks for reading!
  14. R

[Support] Silph Experiment quest

Soon after, the update was released, when nobody knew which was which npc quest, I innocently said'' hi'' to Npc Agent R, the quest "Missing Software", but just that now when I talk to Npc Nicolas quest Metal coat, he's not saying anything, I realized what had happened. Please I need help.
  15. R

[IMG]

[IMG]
Back