1. R

Legends Never Die [LT]

Where is this resp fire?
  2. R

Bug Kate !

Hello :0 And where is my pokemon?
  3. R

Bug Kate !

is 2 pokemon First is Mudkip M and second is Dusclops i dont remember ball and lvl ~~~now 80 lvl
  4. R

Bug Kate !

Have more slot :) Now these Pokemon have neither kate nor depo
  5. R

Bug Kate !

Hello I took pokemon from Kate I paid for training and I do not have them in the depo or with me. Name : Kooruu World: Platinum
  6. R

Poke Elemental Quest

MSG ME Franek -have vaporeon , jolteon -typhlosion , Charizard , Onix , Meganium , Alakazam
  7. R

Buy pokemon and sell

But weavile M with ref and buy Ledian M with tms msg me with offer. Sell Piloswine 100 with tm eq offer
  8. R

Polskie Gildie Platinum

oczywiscie ze jest napisz do Celson Bog
  9. R

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: Franek World : Platinum Languages: Polish/English Hello.I play since the end of 2013.I have knowledge of Pokemon and I can use it to help others. I am an active player and I have a lot of experience playing often and I'm active. Willingly I am helping other players and I do not...
  10. R

Buy and Sell

Offer upgrade?
  11. R

Sell

Buy Vaporeon M msg me here or game Franek minifranek Sell razor claw Sell mewtwo ticket
  12. R

Server Off

Always wait... You can provide information that will be turned off servers
  13. R

Server Off

Some players have already probably get angry at that. So I think you should do something. Or somehow compensate people who are still waiting until you get involved graciously servers PA
  14. R

[Buy] Evo Stone leaf

Buy Pay 600 hd ea for gloom lvl 40 sunkenr lvl 30 pay 250 hd write msg me !
  15. R

Server Off

Why another day in this week go on PA servers and back off ?
Back