2. R

Screen of the month - September 2023

230Pokebags!!! towards 250
  3. R

Summer Crazy Car Tournament!

Fate Night - Diamond
  4. R

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest 2022

Dear Santa Claus. This year, many things happened to me. Lots of surprises and sadness too. Among all Christmases, I've always observed this world and the way everyone is happy at this time of year where Christmas represents so many good things for people and pokemons. I never had the courage...
  5. R

Christmas Event 2022 / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

is mission 4 the last one? if it's the last one, where do I get the event reward for doing everything?
  6. R

Player Toxic

Este jogador tentou matar o personagem que minha esposa estava usando para obter a conquista para usar colheita. Nome do jogador: Mlody Wilk
  7. R

[Recovery] TM disappeared

My wife reported about the pokémons that disappeared from the case at our house and during the event I got a new TM to donate and put in our pokémon: Alolan Ninetales. I went to look now and he doesn't have the TM 01:28 You see an ultra ball. Alola Ninetales [79][M][+1 complement] Ability...
  8. R

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

OK thanks. will I receive even without being logged in then?
  9. R

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

ok, do i need to be online now?
  10. R

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Hi, because of the previous event, where the server was unstable, i lost 5 pokemon. Name: Blackpalatium Server: Diamond Pokemon: Cloned Electrode - Tm: Thunder, Parabolic charge - Lv: 113 Cacturne - Tm: Night Daze, Shadow storm - Lv 100 - Addon: Scarecrow Costume - Sex Male...
  11. R

Season Event

I need to finish the event, please, someone to help me? I just want to finish this event! by: Opra Pearl
  12. R

House Contest

Name: Shiroe Senpai World: Pearl It belongs to house 'The Castle #908'. Shiroe Senpai owns this house. Position: {x = 4893, y = 7351, z = 7}. First Floor Second floor Third floor
  13. R

Christmas miracles

Hi, my nickname was Hspstp and I was hacked, sorry for the reason, I wanted to apologize for my actions and I promise to be a good boy. Merry Christmas to everyone
  14. R

Halloween House Decoration Contest

Name: Hunter Sharikugan Server: Pearl City: Rustboro House: It belongs to house 'Wood Street #962'. Hunter Sharikugan owns this house. Position: {x = 4807, y = 7163, z = 7}. http://3.1m.yt/Pbh3CNt.jpg http://3.1m.yt/oGoaEjx.jpg Welcome halloween :3
  15. R

Make spam here

byeeee :3
Back