Welcome!

Raissa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger! (8) OMG when will you be able to join us in skype and sing shit together and laugh? :c
    T
    It was not a suggestion -.- like you know cuz i know you know it but you dont wanna report it cuz you surely have blissey and you only look for your advantage. Check it out, 14k with only one hit is too op and for me it's a bug cuz there is no move that can hit that , and it happen with skarmory too, when fly attack and when skarmory is on the pomekemon , doom desires hit 3x for 3 times, but shhhh nobody report it, if i complain then people and specially staff tell me crazy, noob, cryer or simple abuse of their power to close my threads when the truth is open for everyone ...
    T
    Hello larja i know you hate me because you have blissey and because all i have complaint is right but, i Invite you to check Blisey's leaf blade on any water pokemon 130 and tell me if you belive that blissey deserve to hit around 12,000-15,000 with only one move. Cuz dynamic punch of poliwrath 130 DONT hit that and its type fighthing. There is no grass pokemon 130 that can hit 13,000 points with leaf blade. So give me your conclusions cuz i think you're so mad at me because of my reports.
    You should be a GM, idk if you're now!! but hope see you as one soon. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back