Welcome!

Recent content by Punch

1. Punch

My pokemons

Hapenned to me too, a loooong time ago, i just stoped playing much and buying diamonds, and i just enter to play with the remaining pokes that were in the pokemon center. =p
  2. Punch

All my main pokemons are missing.

Any news?
  3. Punch

I spent some months retired, when i logged back some weeks ago they were missing.
  4. Punch

Punch world :diamond
  5. Punch

Can someone of the staff help me please?
  6. Punch

Pokemon disappeared

What if the pokemons just disappear?All the cash and other pokes are there, only the ones who were with the char disapeared?This is clearly not a hack, however i am being treated as if i were, My case and Bazinhos's should be checked.I wonder how anyone who read this would feel if they log in...
  7. Punch

Pokemon disappeared

Same hapened to me, lost my pokes and i am being ignored for 4 weeks now, i played this game for a whole year, but they didn't bothered even to check the logs and give some information.
  8. Punch

@nevergivingup
  9. Punch

i know bro, i am very patient, even though its 4 weeks now, the fact is that i am retired waiting for update, but i dont want to come back with no pokes o.0 , i played for an whole year and donated several times to have them, i just dont wanna lose them.
  10. Punch

No bro =/
  11. Punch

@bump
  12. Punch

lost my onix help me please :(

Could you please take a look to see what happened to mine sir?Thx =**
  13. Punch

Lose your pokes, ask the staff for help, get ignored, then you are elegible!
  14. Punch

Join the club pal, me and a lot of other trainers are missing pokes, i lost the six pokes of my team all at once, almost 4 weeks and they keep ignoring me in the suport Section.
  15. Punch

@Me bumping, they hatin'
Back