Welcome!

Recent content by Pimpy

1. P

Good Bye P.A

aprils fool..too much
  2. P

[Recovery] My wiggly lvl 31 got lost

according to him, he found it on the blue zone of pvp same as a charmander poke that he owns now
  3. P

Good Guy Hiker Quest change

This "change" would be creating the same issue that is happening now. The people who did already Pannihilator will not be happy knowing that the tm they receive was changed. And my example on FFP for quest was pretty much not only focusing on the pokemon but also, on the quest. 1) the quest...
  4. P

Ayuda con personage de mi cuenta

Dark, si logeas con ese char, si tu nombre es reportado obtendrás un "namelock" lo que hará que te hagan cambiarle el nombre a ese char en particular. sólo intenta tener más cuidado en el futuro
  5. P

He buy account

When posting a picture to report a player, please make sure that picture is clear or else, the staff will not be able to do a thing about it. However, your concern is really appreciated
  6. P

Good Guy Hiker Quest change

I was Reading all the comments about this quest. The only "justification" that all the players are using, is that is not fair for those who did it. then there are way too many things that are not ok, like for example, players 2 years ago, used to buy hitmonlee for nearly 50k, from other...
  7. P

[Support] Help with World Transfer

I think you should only be patient Kino Catcher for an admin to see this post, im sure they will help you out, some how :3
  8. P

[Recovery] recovery my pokemon XD

you need to specify level, and sex, so Admins can look for it, if is lost and if you had it with you.
  9. P

Congratulations Harvey!!:3

Soo!!... I was looking at the date and suddendly i realized about the day.. Today is not other than your happy day... Today you are a year older and wise.. ( i guess :P).. I am so proud and happy for knowing you for another year.. :3 I really cant remember when was the last time i was sooo...
  10. P

Finnaly Scyther !

omg!! gtz!! its a catch to remember
  11. P

Kyurem Get 100 Fishing

omg!! gratz!! I have only 66 x.x and I cant imagine my self getting to 100 anytime soon!! x.x but really gratz :3
  12. P

[Recovery] lost halloween clefable

Falconflu Im sure the staff will help you as soon as they can. :3 dont worry
  13. P

[Recovery] char deleted

Im translating for a player: Master Lord Lee [10]: Everytime I log into the account im able to get in, but i dont see any chars and if i log from the website it says that my account was deleted by GM aldaris due to hacking I think is not fair, and i wanna know what happened My deleted...
  14. P

[Donation] Diamonds didnt arrive

Im writing this post for : Saudil [41]: from Pearl he was having issues to post in fórum he told me that 3 days ago he made a donation via txt message and he got the following codes : <removed, this is sensitive data> but everytime he tried to add them he kept getting the ansver was "...
  15. P

[Recovery] My wiggly lvl 31 got lost

I am quoting a player, because he is having issues to post on fórum: PLayer: Matimaniaco lvl: 25 World: Pearl I was playing with my wigglytuff trying to catch a poke. suddendly, I got a bug error and when i came back online My wiggly was lost. I tried looking for it on my backpack and even...
Back