Welcome!

Recent content by Pig of destiny

1. Pig of destiny

[Recovery] Why I busted my characters?

Just he had returned to play PA could not open the client, and yesterday I find that Raisa had removed me my characters for allegedly selling my account ... being that I have not even given anyone my account. Too bad either put people to tutor and walk doing what they please players who have...
  2. Pig of destiny

Our next client

Real information 1. - Copying from PXG no PA has served and are still doing . 2 - Khan are the biggest ignorant I know to say that this client does not belong to the creators warm since they did such customer for use as a working tool in tibia servers and I leave the real original client do...
  3. Pig of destiny

Our next client

no not taking this crap shit more customer please. Please stop and copy all the garbage that takes pxg thereby lose their players.
  4. Pig of destiny

Patch notes 2.5

PA Add Cristian sorry for the delay I did what you asked me by private message but I could not find the Scyther and Venamoth remade yet here is the list of those who serve to add here. Butterfree Cloned Butterfree Venusaur [+ ride] Cloned Venusaur [+ ride] Squirtle [temporary surf] missing in...
  5. Pig of destiny

Patch notes 2.5

Use sprites for I say to use these sprites to me if I liked so they are in PA ... download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/s87dydj4s92rsvv/Sprites.rar Sprite: Geodude Graveler Golem Machamp Hitmonlee Hitmonchan Bulbasaur Ivysaur Squirtle Wartortle Charmander Charmeleon Magmar Electabuzz...
  6. Pig of destiny

blokeck NPC Duel in viridian

world : diamond there is one player who stayed afk in viridian NPC and being with npc battle with no other player can make the npc fight. I wonder if that does not deserve something like prhibirlo the game or at least a notation?
  7. Pig of destiny

Maybe a bug, dont know

So be it new or old player in the game can force nor speak English as well as you can not force them to learn Portuguese and if you say that over time they have learned English and Portuguese also should know that is not served 100% U.S. players are many Poles, Mexicans, Chileans, and many other...
  8. Pig of destiny

Offensive language

forgive me but I'm Mexican and if you insult many Poles that are less understandable than the other languages ​​is very different for example if you say "kurwa" means "whore" and there is a bad word. moreover many people and minimum play each "child" knows a few bad words. I agree with hipek...
  9. Pig of destiny

[Download] PA Calculator - Release & Download

Nice program! Congratulations!!!
  10. Pig of destiny

Padventures Wiki (Spanish!)

Muy buena :)
  11. Pig of destiny

[Guía] Comandos y Habilidades en el Juego

Exelente guia :D
  12. Pig of destiny

Deleteo injusto de gm aldarius

Segun lo que leo e interpreto da entender que si usaba bot porlo que si estaba el online pudo haberse quejado al instante del deleteo y lo siento por no traducir mi comentario a ingles.
  13. Pig of destiny

Annoying KSER list.

hahaha ironic that we all agree that the high command Guild is a community of players who are considered presumptuous as it were no clutch all players with guilds for KS and run to the other areas of their guilds level they always call for genral what most of your friends are there. The reality...
  14. Pig of destiny

Hola!!! Datos: World: Diamond Level: 114 Catch: 40+ Sex: Male Idioma: Español 100%, English...

Hola!!! Datos: World: Diamond Level: 114 Catch: 40+ Sex: Male Idioma: Español 100%, English 20% + Traductor 80%, Portugues 30% + Traductor 70% y Polaco 10% + Traductor 90%. Pais: Mexico 100% Orgullosamente. Ciudad: Poza York. WTF!!!
  15. Pig of destiny

holaaaa a todos

Welcome :D
Back