Welcome!

Recent content by Phaesta

1. P

Happy Birthday Billy!!

AAAAAAAAAAAA, i'm late =( .... sorry bro, HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D
  2. P

elininar mensaje de enlaces

I didn't understand very well, you want to attach photos in your posts? Actually, you can attach them, since you have more than 20 posts in your forum account (when you tried, you had 8 messages in your account, and it's only possible when you reach 20 or more posts). "Yo no entiendo muy...
  3. P

Spr Contest | News & Discussion

Ash, is their responsability qualify or disqualify, but if this player has to be disqualified, we must provide evidences, that's all. We are here to discuss about the spriters,but we can only opine and provide some feedback. No, you got it wrong, we can't say whatever we want in the original...
  4. P

Spr Contest | News & Discussion

But Tales, if he copied his own poketibia game, whom he plagiarized? Himself? It''s meaningless, bro. If his sprites are original ones, i think it's okay.
  5. P

It's my time now...

Guys, i'm thinking about it.. and it's better for me occuping my mind with something, i will come back... sorry about this thread ( i will think twice in the next time, sorry again guys), can someone close it for me? Thx everyone ^^
  6. P

It's my time now...

I will miss you guys, you all who kept me in the game for so long, i will try to come back soon =/
  7. P

It's my time now...

Well folks, i'm a little unmotivated now, but i don't have much to say about this... some personal problems are making me quit this game too, for some months maybe... My friends (without saying names, cuz i'm afraid to miss anyone): i will miss everyone, good luck in this game, and i wish the...
  8. P

Death Back got stolen by an old staff member

From the little that I know you, i believe in you, you explained about your neighbor situation, i'm just explaining my thought about the situation for a possible recovering, of course, it's just an opinion.
  9. P

Death Back got stolen by an old staff member

It's true, i can't see now any reason for recovering your pokemons here (sadly, rules are rules), Obre is just an ex staff member, not aN actual one... BUT everything has an exception, of course, it just my opinion, nothing will change, but i want to talk about this... @Death Staff members...
  10. P

Alex on Pearl ║Retired

Good bye.... see you in the next week.
  11. P

Reporting player Zaertfa - Pearl

I think it is self-explanatory...
  12. P

goodbye

See ya dude, i hope you come back someday, and when that happens, i hope you can enjoy it ^^
  13. P

Rules

Tales, i wanna make you a question. Why you wish to become tutor? You can help other players without tutorship, ya know?
  14. P

Important: Easters Event rewards!

Take it easy bro,, even if we can't get all these points (ex: myself =/ ),at least, i'm sure we can get some cool stuff. And, remembering: All these points are for every single reward (all rewards), and i'm sure it's a lot of stuff. At least, we have something new to do in the game, event is...
  15. P

My deletion

Seems like xenophobia for me, and in practical ways, it's equivalent to racism. Well, you made xenophobic and offensive statements in public channels , the punishment is always proportional to the offense, and it's a serious one. And looks like you are reincident, nothing to say about it...
Back