Welcome!

Recent content by Peka Del Clubs

1. P

Baned? gm hyde ?

español: Bueno, estaba leviando cuando derrepente me habla un noob (che copete) que lo veo 40 hace como 20 años, y me dice una de pegarle, y yo no lo pesco siguo leviando, al rato aparece denuevo y derrepente aparece un charmader al lado de el que aparece y desaparece y lo trate de matar, pero...
  2. P

Traped :C

I found out but you need 1 person :C is a bug XD
  3. P

Traped :C

español: estoy trapped en un rio donde no puedo salir ni bajar, bueno como ocurrio, acababa de evolucionar a mi poliwhirl a poliwrath y mi amigo me dice que suba y aga surf, le digo que no se puede, y me dice en diagonal, use surf y ahora no puedo salir del agua cordenadas 12:11 You see...
  4. P

mis diamantes porfavor D;

mis diamantes porfavor D;
  5. P

[Servers offline due DDoS]

Al Qaeda hack SERVER XDDDD!
  6. P

read plz

Well, I mean Banish me unfairly because was with a friend level up, then when I a type that moves us and we take it out and then we accused of blocking the way, appears sharky and banish us, being that we entered the place and my friend is afk and come back quickly, I had to wait there, and I...
  7. P

Got problems with client ( uninitialized properly ) - SOLUTION

Video surface allocation failed. (Error code 13) Please choose another video graphics mode. :@
  8. P

Error client!

Video surface allocation failed. (Error code 13) Please choose another video graphics mode. help me plz D:
  9. P

Error Client

When I install the Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5 I download everything, then reload everything, and I say now you can disconnect from the Internet, and when it is half as I get there an error in the installation, deleting all downloaded, something like I get but in Spanish, I speak Spanish. good...
  10. P

Error Client

sorry for double post but I forgot that this happened depues of two weeks to download the pokemon adventure, and playing smoothly and now I can not enter because it does not open the game. My character is Peka Del Club (Pearl)
  11. P

Error Client

hello, my problem is that when I try to enter pokemon adventure shows me a message that gives me an error called 0xc0150002 not it be good, but the tibia, pokemon online, I opened it, I do not get errors, well I would like if you could make another kind of client or help me because I like...
Back