Welcome!

Recent content by pdmonkey11

1. pdmonkey11

Children's Day lottery

mindcrime diamond
  2. pdmonkey11

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

most grass types have a difficult time killing gyrados because gyra is not weak to grass although shiftry is not my first choice for a grass type he is far from the weakest IMO. mmy shiftry level 80 against pokes that are weak to grass does 800 dmg per hit with grassy terrain which is very very...
  3. pdmonkey11

although i agree that the name freeze dry doesnt sound as good as freezing shock, freeze dry is a move in the actual pokemon game where it ignores the resistance of water types to ice types and makes this move super effective which i do believe has been changed to do so. sooo with this the move...
  4. pdmonkey11

about the event

23:07 Your Squirtle advanced from level 24 to level 25. 23:08 Sarita: Thank you, but you did a nad job, you shoulda level it to atleast level 25 and feed my Pokemon atleast once. i assume that means i failed did i do something wrong? nevermind i forgot to feed it please close this thread.
  5. pdmonkey11

as of now im sure everyone is aware of the big differences between froslass and glalie i dont think that giving froslass protection or reflect is the solution because she is indeed very strong defense wise and dmg wise however my suggestion is to remove hex and add a new move if possible the...
  6. pdmonkey11

Please give corsola a check her dmg is really low i undertand the heal and magic coat makes for her hp to be low but the dmg output she does makes it a little difficult to use a consider a good pokemon
  7. pdmonkey11

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

nick: Mindcrime world: Diamond category: A nationality: brazilian
  8. pdmonkey11

Makarno's Level up service

i had already done the math wasnt asking the price i wanted to know if you had space to do it ^^ pm me in game when ready please and thank you
  9. pdmonkey11

Makarno's Level up service

If you still have space could you level my mamoswine from 106 -115 mindcrime
  10. pdmonkey11

Rebalance discussions

please...
  11. pdmonkey11

Rebalance discussions

Crawdaunt it does very little dmg, yes it has protection but still many others and i would appreciate it if you took a look at it once more
  12. pdmonkey11

elders

the stairs leading to elders after find hole will freeze your client leaving no other option but for you to log out and end up dead
  13. pdmonkey11

lost lax

Lost snorelax level 127 or 128 i dont remeber if it leveled up or not It has tms reflect and water pulse last time it was used was Wednesday mindcrime - daimond also lost a gyrados level 101 m in great ball with tms reflect and water pulse it was last used on the same day as lax
  14. pdmonkey11

garde

If thats what im supposed to do then as soon as i get home from class ill get right on it ty
  15. pdmonkey11

garde

Idk why but my phone isnt letting me post the image even through imgur link so heres the link directly http://imgur.com/dauUmor
Back