Welcome!

Recent content by Paradise Lost

1. P

Easter Drawing Contest 2024

Black Dahlia Diamond
  2. P

Players rarest catches

Lucky day, 3 shinies c: 23:09 Used 168 ultra balls, 40 rocket balls, 213 premier balls, 114 sport balls on Shiny Typhlosion (Shiny Form). 23:09 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Typhlosion [85]). + one 54, but SS sucks xD
  3. P

Valentine Letter - Contest 2024

I forgot about world , name, so: Paradise Lost, Diamond
  4. P

Valentine Letter - Contest 2024

Dear Monika, On the day that is a tribute to love, I want to express my deepest feelings to you. Valentine's Day is one of those days when I want to thank you for being my greatest joy, source of strength and source of incredible love. From the moment I first looked into your eyes, I knew I...
  5. P

Song of the day

6. P

[Recovery] Ability Urge Lost

Hey. I am writing at the request of a friend of mine who has lost the Ability Urge from the character Krasza. He recently dropped it into the Bag in SAffron in the house -. 21:50 You see a Superman Bag (Vol:50). Position: {x = 3877, y = 3180, z = 5}. - today he logged in after a few days and he...
  7. P

Players rarest catches

Just before the event xD
  8. P

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Character name: Paradise Lost World: Diamond Languages: Polish, English, German Why do you want to be a tutor: First of all, I like to talk and help new players who are starting Padventures. I know I may annoy a lot of people, but overall I think I'm a cool person who can talk about any topic...
  9. P

[Ban Appeal] Notation out of context ^^

The issue is not about you tuerka
  10. P

[Ban Appeal] Notation out of context ^^

I just do not understand a certain situation that occurred today. The situation was that 3 days ago I asked Tutor (I didn't know he was 3 days ago.) if he could do missions related to Zygarde, because since I came back to the game after a break I have been constantly focusing solely on that. I...
  11. P

Digital Drawing Contest

Black Dahlia Diamond "Summer is Incomming" pichupat Link to Autodraw: https://www.autodraw.com/share/AS3HCDEVNHVG
  12. P

More space for characters / merge of items

Yo. Taking into account the feedback from other players - I would propose to make in the game the possibility of combining items in quantities up to 10.000 (maybe 1.000 in stack on 1 place). The main thing here is balls or potions / revives. In addition to this, I would also propose to increase...
  13. P

Christmas House Deco - Contest 2021

Black Dahlia, Diamond 16:07 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Central Park #1278'. Black Dahlia owns this house. 1st Floor 2nd Floor 3rd Floor
Back