Welcome!

Recent content by originalt

1. O

Make spam here

2. O

[Auction] Shiny Talonflame

in a 1 month or someday I will buy it for 350k I still have nothing:rolleyes::4::D it would be a dream to have that Pokémon:p:(
  3. O

about halloween drawing contest part 2

ok sorry isobelle its your drawing, excuse me if i was so heavy. I made a fatal mistake and I promise that I will not do it again insisting in this way. We can all make mistakes, good luck my friend in your drawings :4::2:
  4. O

it seems that she have a alot of drawings.:confused:
  5. O

you are a woman ? i saw in your account you name was Gazpaczjo this drawing belongs to isabelle no isobelle you changed your name to isobelle
  6. O

Hello, i found more photos on google of these drawings.
  7. O

about halloween drawing contest

Everything you say it’s true :3::-D. I'm really still unhappy because I think I deserved to have won either first, second or third place. Deserved or not now i realized winning a contest doesn't depend as much on the skill of the artist as much as the tastes of the judges. Depends on who's...
  8. O

about halloween drawing contest

hi everyone i am Little disappointed about the halloween drawing contest. I will comment my honest personal opinion in this thread. I do not pretend to be hater or even act as a jury. I just want to express openly with you with respect my opinion about some drawings in this thread because I...
  9. O

Halloween Drawing Contest

drawing name :gengar house character name originalt upload my drawing again and improved drawing pokemons possessed by the gengar demon
  10. O

drawing name :gengar house character name originalt pokemons possessed by the gengar demon
  11. O

character name: originalt drawing name : the halloween onix
Back