2. O

Christmas event 2014

Our dear santa is gone ;c please make him come back :c
  3. O

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Nick: Odion World: Diamond
  4. O

About tutors

I hate when situations like this happens, I know that tutors has life like anyone and they aren't always online, but they rarely help people like in the image lol, someothers has to help instead of them. don't know how to post images so.. http://4.ii.gl/eE-Qbn2EO.png
  5. O

Christmas event 2014

snowballs just for decoration?
  6. O

New Cloned Pokemons.

Is this game based on the movie? or at least the cloneds? I have seen that movie lot of years ago(I know there aren't any cloned from johto), but I don't think that this game must be exactly as movie lol
  7. O

New Cloned Pokemons.

what about the johto ones?
  8. O

Articuno Statue

The same here x.x
  9. O

Limit Cloned Island Access

selfish :)
  10. O

[Guide] Maps for new and old client

el mapa funciona casi perfectamente, el problema es que lo que se explora no se guarda :l
  11. O

Limit Cloned Island Access

ofc, your image with all those cloned says all :p
  12. O

lost pokemon

Hi, today i post because i have a missing pokemon, here is the info about it Name: Odion World:Diamond Pokemon lost: Blissey 130 Nickname "Gordibuena" in love ball, tm 33 reflect and tm14 blizzard Last Month I Released it: like at 26 june of this year I bought it with my character Odion long ago.
  13. O

ip code recover

Thank you^^
  14. O

ip code recover

Hi, today I was trying to recover my ip code, i filled all blanks and an error appeared saying that was imposible to recover it :c I hope you can help me, thanks Name: Odion World: Diamond
  15. O

Deleted

thank you :3
Back