3. Nitrous

Mini Lottery 3/10

Nitrous Pearl
  4. Nitrous

Children's Day lottery

Nitrous Pearl
  5. Nitrous

Platinum is dead

As I said before server starts, to catch the attention of players it need to be different with pearl and diamond. My suggestion was to make it 2x exp or maybe change the state of the server to pvp (with restrictions). And now I can see I was right, No players at all playing in plat and just a...
  6. Nitrous

Rebalance Recruitment for players!

Nikitas pearl Peru/lima suggestion1- add hydropump to kingdra hes water atacks are not that strong suggestion2- make new ways to get a cloned island ticket because its very difficult
  7. Nitrous

Dead Penalty and some fixes

Very bad bad bad bad bad idea. Goodbye PA
  8. Nitrous

New Server - Yes or No

My opinion: If you want that server to be full of players, server should have something attractive, It should be 2xExp till level 150-200 (Not 2x catch just experience). I am sure you would have many players, 500+. New server style, innovation
  9. Nitrous

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Nick: Nitrous World: Pearl
  10. Nitrous

Orange Archipelago New Islands

We have already lot of spawns for low levels, spawns need to be with lot of pokemons like kirius images for high lvls
  11. Nitrous

The future of the TV system.

I think this is a very bad idea. But if players want to get some money while casting maybe people that is recording can have an option to put a price for his record (1-20 hds) people will pay to see insane quests or hunt places, or they can just record for free both options need to be in-game.
  12. Nitrous

Update 3.2.1 & valentine addon [now 3.2.2]

Good job with this new update, but game is freezing as hell. Try to fix that please.
  13. Nitrous

[Donation] I dont have my Diamonds! :(

As far as I know, when u donate with paypal diamonds go automatically to ur depot, just in few cases diamonds can take a bit longer, but if you have been waiting for 24 hours I recommend you to check if the payment was done successfull. If it is just wait staff to reply.
  14. Nitrous

Server's Off

Can someone explain me why the servers are off? At what time they will be open?
  15. Nitrous

[LT] Free World

Sorry for the double post, the forum is to laggy atm >.<
Back