Welcome!

Recent content by nilton

1. N

NINO please check if the diamonds arrived faser because it will not get a meis and to presisano...

NINO please check if the diamonds arrived faser because it will not get a meis and to presisano. I bought 20 diamonds and has not been delivered to the Charakter [IZAKA] and I have proof it was paid for thanks
  2. N

-- GM fais quase um meis que eu conprei 20 diamonds e não chegou no nik [izak] e to presisano...

-- GM fais quase um meis que eu conprei 20 diamonds e não chegou no nik [izak] e to presisano porvavor verifique obrigado nilton -- >> - GM almost a fais meis I conprei 20 diamonds and has not reached nik [Izak] and forced to make presisano porvavor nilton - <<
  3. N

caught gengar 89 *----------*

Gzgzgzgzgz
  4. N

-- GM fais quase um meis que eu conprei 20 diamonds e não chegou no nik [izak] e to presisano...

-- GM fais quase um meis que eu conprei 20 diamonds e não chegou no nik [izak] e to presisano porvavor verifique obrigado nilton -- >> - GM almost a fais meis I conprei 20 diamonds and has not reached nik [Izak] and forced to make presisano porvavor nilton - <<
  5. N

Back