Welcome!

Recent content by Navejas

1. N

Parcel Castle [Contest]

Navejas - Platinum "Typhlosion's Domain"
  2. N

The Love Story - The Castle of Dreams [Valentine]

Navejas / Platinum Dear Princes Your love are stronger than the sea i feeling alive like a fish You coming throug in waves Almighty like the ocean But your love are eternal like the space Dear Princes You make me feel great You fill all myself, all my hearth I love this feelling When you...
  3. N

Christmas on PAdventures!

21:33 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Central Park #197'. Navejas owns this house. Position: {x = 3723, y = 3151, z = 4}.
  4. N

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Navejas Platinum 20:28 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Central Park #197'. Navejas owns this house. Position: {x = 3723, y = 3151, z = 4}.
  5. N

Global Tournament 2018

Navejas Platinum
  6. N

[CONTEST] Letter to Santa Claus!

Letter to Santa. Dear Santa: I hope you are fine and I hope you remember me, I know I haven’t written to you for a long time. Some people told me you did not exist and that I was too old to write letters so I stopped writing to you. But I always knew you had come home every Christmas and I...
  7. N

Halloween House Decoration Contest 2017

El Castillo Embrujado de Petalburgo Navejas Platinum 01:37 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'The Castle #922'. Navejas owns this house. Position: {x = 4902, y = 7294, z = 7}.
  8. N

Make spam here

poiuyoiuyoiuy jhdsfbfghjfghjhgjk
  9. N

Make spam here

akjfaoidghfpioghdsighasdg asvfkjvdsfdfgdhd
  10. N

Make spam here

kjbashadskfag klñegñklsnjbshfdjuk
  11. N

Make spam here

ahfvaksfv jkdslbgljksgñskjlg