Welcome!

Recent content by NatanTetsuya

1. NatanTetsuya

Halloween Battle Pass and extra rates

Will there be a donate event?
  2. NatanTetsuya

(BUY) Lucky Reborn (held) ---------- Cooldown urg (HELD)

(BUY) Lucky Reborn (held) ---------- Cooldown urg (HELD) (Blackshade) Just look for me in the game so we can close the deal, otherwise send me a message here with the character's name
  3. NatanTetsuya

[Support] MEMES

No problem, memes aside. kkkkkk
  4. NatanTetsuya

[Support] MEMES

Xd
  5. NatanTetsuya

Dark Flame [LT]

gogoo jaja pega brow
  6. NatanTetsuya

Professional Pitcher Gloves on Plati

a rebalance of this has to be done on both servers, not just one. And another one, you're crazy that the server doesn't reach 100% extra kkkkkkkkkkkkkk yes I think there should be a rebalance on this item
  7. NatanTetsuya

Christmas Event 2022 / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

and the tickets that are still in play? the donate is already going until the 5th the boxes that come are all mocked with tm case, what are we going to do with these tickets?
  8. NatanTetsuya

Christmas Event 2022 / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

exchanging for boxes would be the best option than punching more numbers in the lottery
  9. NatanTetsuya

Recipe for a Halloween cocktail / dish [Contest]

TETSUYA PLATINUM 1 REVENUE 2 tablespoons of olive oil 1 slice of pepperoni, sliced into rounds 1/2 chopped onion 2 minced garlic cloves 1 can of peeled tomato 1 coffee spoon of oregano Salt and pepper to taste 200 grams of raw pasta 350 ml of water STEPS Assemble all the ingredients. Place the...
  10. NatanTetsuya

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

For a char with a catch charm and 600 catch on a server with a ''higher rate'' and an active event, these balls are not normal. throwing ball at the shiny rare that looks more like extra pokemon than very rare. pad catch is very strange, especially on platinum, we have several examples of...
  11. NatanTetsuya

Change Request on the days of important events and raids

yes, change the data to Saturday 02/07. very bad on a full friday
  12. NatanTetsuya

I would like to talk about the reactivation of this old tool in the game

In Pearl and Diamond it was a tool used a lot by us players, after the death of our dear server (rest in peace) this tool was deactivated. I'd like to hear from you PLAYERS. about this world trade back between platinum server and diamond being used again. would help players to move the market. I...
  13. NatanTetsuya

Druddigon/Shiny Druddigon

druddigon is weak, its glowing form is also weak. a change that wouldn't affect anything in duels would just help him get off the shelf and be used by poke lovers.
  14. NatanTetsuya

Druddigon/Shiny Druddigon

It's not a question of possibility, you're just thinking about dueling and discarding something that would be good both ways for both dueling and hunting respaws. and another one has dragons pokemons much better with defense for duel than druddigon, not only in defense and with damage as well...
Back