Welcome!

Recent content by Morphelus

1. M

NPC Shiny’s

The people like szacho can crying cuz they cant get any shit if pa goes to labor game,they just came this days with their luck(?)
  2. M

Wealthy

You should write Jano Power xd
  3. M

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Hello Raissa , may i ask can you add mega stone to lottery pleasee , just asking Regards.
  4. M

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Happy Birthday PA ;))
  5. M

Some information regarding event and lottery

Hello, is there a plan in future about adding mega gengar and kazam place (for loot) in game ? adding megas on hardcore place like INQ would be awesome For example; Mega ampharos -> INQ electric Mega gengar -> INQ Umbreon/espeon spawn Mega kazam -> new psy 215+ spawn etc. Im just wanted to...
  6. M

Some information regarding event and lottery

should we wait until the tickets run out ?
  7. M

List of Players' propositions

Yes please make items rotatable, we can't decorate good without that.
  8. M

[Support] About testinium

chill out partner it was joke lol
  9. M

[Support] About testinium

Hello staff can you open platinum server please ? Or close diamond too lol Can’t acces to plati about 4-5 hours
  10. M

Summer on Padventures - Events Schedule

You were talking about a big lottery in August and lottery has not been for a long time, if its possible can you do a lottery please
  11. M

Hello , when we will able to get PvP rewards ?
  12. M

Season Event

thank you for that and besides, it would be better if you reduce the power of the pokemons there.
  13. M

Season Event

Totally agree. After such challenging tasks, I wouldn't expect mission 7 to be so hard.Because I gave a lot of time and effort to complete the 6 missions. If I don't complete this last mission, won't I get the main rewards? Tasks that require teamwork have always been hard also annoying, hope...
  14. M

Hello Raissa, maybe can you add shiny meltan too for rewards of the pvp event ? In this way lucky players can get shiny meltan from rewards. That's my request maybe you can create or not, do not get mad at me please :p Regards.
  15. M

Facebook Lottery, Share Tokens and Zeraora

Tengoku - Diamond Profile: Group 1: Group 2: Group 3:
Back