Welcome!

Recent content by Modem

1. Modem

Wide Lens (held) doesn't work

It's not "Lethal damage" as in executing the target, it just does 70% more damage
  2. Modem

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Modem World: Diamond Languages: English, Spanish Why do you want to be a tutor: I believe i have the skills to help people in the game I have been playing PAdventures for 12+ years, which gives me a deep understanding of the game and its mechanics. I have no notations or...
  3. Modem

Halloween Event 2023 and Donation Promotion

Thanks!
  4. Modem

Just a quick question, about the houndoom bait....exactly when does the 120 hours start counting? or how does the 120 hours works?
  5. Modem

Thank you for the information, much appreciated
  6. Modem

Tutor Recruitment

Character: Modem World: Diamond Languages: English and Spanish I've been playing Padventures for a long time, i used to be a tutor before and it was super fun, i believed i helped a lot of people, retired due to lack of time, but i have been active recently and i believe i can help this...
  7. Modem

10 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player : Alfredoluis,Mamacita,VexShadow The kindest staff member: CM Atlas, GM Dryland, GM (Can't remember Matu's GM) Matu The best businessman ever : Me of course, Khormes, Barcelo The dumbest businessman ever : Coyote Iniesta, Ash Keetchum,Turek The best player : Pass The best...
  8. Modem

Halloween Pokémon Creepypasta 05/10/2020 - 6/11/2020

I was just a little kid when i got my very first pokemon cartdridge however since my family had little money they went to a place commonly reffered as "Pulgas" (On my country) or better known as "Street markets" my parents told me that santa claus had given them money to get me any game and oh...
  9. Modem

Ash Mission's

If im not mistaken i said "Task" he asked me if i had finished my task and then he said "You are missing anything" and it' won't let me go on
  10. Modem

Ash Mission's

Hello all There seems to be an issue with Ash Mission's the Kadabra part, since it's asking me to kill 80 Kadabra's which i had (https://i.imgur.com/epUPCbb.png) but when i talk to Ash he say's im forgetting something then on my quest log it says the following : https://i.imgur.com/lBqWMN6.png...
  11. Modem

Expired Daily Login task

Please delete
  12. Modem

Hmmm , hello friend!

Hmmm , hello friend!
  13. Modem

Still here bro

Still here bro
  14. Modem

Sucri pls

Sucri pls