1. M

reduction HD (dollars) in game

great idea agree
  2. M

Egg Event

jak ci pisałem że masz je wysłać to mi na pw a nie br'om na forum lol
  3. M

Topic for small doubts

Can u finally add charms for hawlucha/shiny hawlucha? Seems like they're forgotten :/
  4. M

PA Players Real Photos

Big respect as always Bagin, greetings from sunny Torun
  5. M

[VOTE] The hater

demon king (specjalnie z malej) isn't winning in "the biggest loser", everything is possible
  6. M

11 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player - Tsots The kindest staff member - Kebakian Palladin The best businessman - Demon King - best seller at comenda The dumbest businessman - Demon King - instead of selling things he sells people The best player - Chunchumaru The best staff member (excluding jano, raissa and...
  7. M

[Ban Appeal] essa

Just create new account and get rich again! I promise - polish community will take care of you, everyone will be as helpful as you in your deleted account, we wait for you mewlove
  8. M

[Ban Appeal] essa

one austrian painter didn't know too OhGodNo
  9. M

New pokemons

reach 70 lvl in 2-3 days and u're able to kill sunfloras, bellossoms, noctowls, ariadoses etc
  10. M

New pokemons

i just don't get lower evolutions of shinies, for what? xD imagine 400lvls on celadon beach to get sh staryu, or in cinnabar volcano for sh ponyta - just no, thanks
  11. M

Kox shop

Bumpik essa
  12. M

Spawns and quantity of pokemons.

In my opinion respawns for low lvl are okay, but still need some types to improve. If I want to exp low lvl pokemons while my character is low lvl too, I have to choose between malie weeps/machokes tower viridian. Alola Volcano is fine too. Tbh with fire orb I'm able to exp every poke with using...
  13. M

[Ban Appeal] more Delete why?

munchlaxdab munchlaxdab :magihype: munchlaxdab charmanderok
  14. M

New pokemons

i'd like to see every pokemon 2-4th generation with shiny forms in the future, it'd make another respawns acceptable to visit shiny kanto would be amazing too, but as people said above we have cloned versions. Imo forgotten pokemons with beautiful design like manectric, skarmory (he needs also...
  15. M

Time Limit for leveling

agreed, i just log in, see two people on hau'oli grass, log out
Back