Welcome!

Recent content by Migosgos

1. M

Lost pokemons by: Psyrito

my pokemons are have been recovered, even with the concert of the bug
  2. M

Good morning 1 my pokemons have not yet been recovered, please help me because I want to play, and I can not without pokemons.
  3. M

36/5000 Thank you, but are all recovered?
  4. M

509/5000 my friend are several pokemons, Eletivire [130] tm reflect and has emperial empulse serperior [117] tm reflect and magic leaf espeon [125] umbreon [130] charizard [101] shedinja [130] tm shadow storm and curse pledge greninja [100] tm liquidation vileplume [69] frgadier [45] monferno...
  5. M

Good night, before leaving the game to reset the server, I was in the test room and my pokemons were in the locker, now I entered the game and they all disappeared and came this message when I clicked on the locker. 23:46 You have an item of type 18393, please report it to gamemaster (Vol: 8)...
  6. M

Trevorr, lost pokemon

Bom dia, o Rhyperior 130 Tm:Sandstorm Tm:Eartequake do meu amigo Trevorr desapareceu, ele pediu que eu postasse aqui no fórum, pois ele nao consegue fazer postagens. solicito mais uma vez a ajuda de vocês referente a isso, o nick dele no game é Trevorr.
  7. M

Psyrito, meus pokemons sumiram! LOST MY POKEMONS !!!!

Thank you, that doing that worst was difficult kk
  8. M

Psyrito, meus pokemons sumiram! LOST MY POKEMONS !!!!

OR PLEASE !!!! two pokemons of mine disappeared and the 8k money I used to buy the lottery ticket, go back to my purse. the pokes were: Serperior [117] tm: reflect and magic sheet - Mr mime [100] tm: Psychic terrain. my name is no game is Psyrito, I just want your help, which is mega honest...
  9. M

Psyrito, meus pokemons sumiram!

POR FAVOR!!!! dois pokemons meus sumiram e o cash de 8k que usei pra comprar o ticket da loteria, voltou pra minha bag. os pokes eram : Serperior[117]tm: reflect and magic leaf - Mr mime[100] tm: Psychic terrain. meu nome no game é Psyrito, só quero a ajuda de vocês, estou sendo mega honesto...
  10. M

Psyrito, meus pokemons sumiram!

POR FAVOR!!!! dois pokemons meus sumiram e o cash de 8k que usei pra comprar o ticket da loteria, voltou pra minha bag. os pokes eram : Serperior[117]tm: reflect and magic leaf - Mr mime[100] tm: Psychic terrain. meu nome no game é Psyrito, só quero a ajuda de vocês, estou sendo mega honesto...
Back