Welcome!

Recent content by Matadorkempes

1. Matadorkempes

Suggestions for improving the Contest

many contests where you won or came out in the top 3 but you didn't say anything, just now that you are not among the winners does it occur to you to say that "it's unfair"? To me it sounds more like since you can't win legally, you want to get rid of those who could be competition for you.
  2. Matadorkempes

Screen of the month - July 2023

finally got this achievement! after a year of this poor baby's on daycare they are now free!
  3. Matadorkempes

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

is it a rare catch?
  4. Matadorkempes

Christmas Event 2022 / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

can you check de rate of getting tm cases from gifts please? i openned 11 gifts and got 9 tm cases from them
  5. Matadorkempes

Treasure Hunter Contest

Matadorkempes
  6. Matadorkempes

Sprite deco contest

maybe a few changes but thats the idea XD
  7. Matadorkempes

Valentine Treasure Hunter Contest

Ash Ketpshups Matadorkempes
  8. Matadorkempes

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest 2021

Dear Santa Claus, it’s me, Matadorkempes from Platinum Server How are you? I hope you and Mrs. Klaus are fine. How about me? Well, I’m not good at all, why? let me tell you, year after year I have been sending you letters about asking you for a Shiny Sylveon, but as always, what Is what I have...
  9. Matadorkempes

11 Years Hall of Fame

1.- The kindest player Xexy 2.- The kindest staff member Xexy 3.- The best businessman Szhisko & Nekros, they are always buying and selling everything 4.- The dumbest businessman Szhisko & Nekros, they do good deals, but they do some bad deals too 5.- The best player Evelin 6.- The best staff...
  10. Matadorkempes

Birthday Nostalgia

Nostalgia one of my firsts sucessfull raids (2015) [/IMG] cloned Dragonite Catch, such a happy day (2014) [/IMG] charmanderok
  11. Matadorkempes

Tutor Recruitment Platinum

Character name: Matadorkempes World: Platinum Languages: Spanish / English Why do i want to be a tutor? because i would like to help the new and old players with their doubts about the game, helping people and give the knowlegde earnet from me and my friends experiences around all the years i...
  12. Matadorkempes

The Love Story - The Castle of Dreams [Valentine]

Matadorkempes / Platinum I have a castle in the mountains, a thousand cars that take me where I want, I have a thousand of pleasures and many more things, however the pain does not stop I have distractions and adventures that help me pretend to be happy but none of that helps me if you are not...
  13. Matadorkempes

Christmas Event 2020

Donation Promo is over? i just made a donation and didnt got the +50% diamonds
  14. Matadorkempes

Topic for small doubts

where can I find a list of the mega stones that I can get through the mega stone voucher?
Back