Welcome!

Recent content by Markinho

1. M

House Decorations

POKE-ENGINEER | DIAMOND 25x Green Magical Tree (Half BP) 10k 25x Blue Magical Tree (Half BP) 10k 25x Yellow Magical Tree (Half BP) 10k 25x Flower Chest (Half BP) 7,5k 50x Violet Energy (Full BP) 10k 200x Halloween Tile Purple with Pokeball (4x Full BP) 3k 6x Michael Myers Trophy 0,3k 6x...
  2. M

New Cloneds

Hello guys! I'd like to give a suggestion about cloned pokes. Maybe create 4 or 5 New cloned from the list below: Kabutops Omastar Aerodactyl Persian Slowbro Muk Kangaskhan Seaking (Black with dark Orange) Cloyster (Black with dark blue) Likcitung (your evolution too, in this case) Well, its...
  3. M

Porygon 2

I agree with Mestredobcc, and I'd like to add another sugesttion: TM Psyblast TM Light Screen
  4. M

Sugesttion TM for Porygon and Golduck

Hello guys! Good morning. I Just would like to give a sugesttion. Can you guys put the option in Golduck and Porygon (First form) to learn TM Light Screem? And to porygon, maybe psyblast too. I think It Will help a Lot. Thanks for atettion. God bless us.
  5. M

TM Requests

Hello guys! Good morning. I Just would like to give a sugesttion. Can you guys put the option in Golduck and Porygon (First form) to learn TM Light Screem? And to porygon, maybe psyblast too. I think It Will help a Lot. Thanks for atettion. God bless us.
  6. M

Rebalance Golduck and Porygon

7. M

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons and Items from my house this night.

Good afternoon! With the last rollback, MANY things are missing from my house. I am desperate and beg for your help. World: Diamond Char: Poke-engineer House: Private Island 2 (Frond Island) Items that disappeared: TM DAZZLING GLEAM (I had put it on my Shiny Sylveon, however, the pokemon no...
  8. M

[Recovery] Lost Account / Password / E-mail. But I have a RK.

Hello! I don't remember an account number, password and e-mail from a character I don't login long time. But, I have the Recovery Key. Can you help me to get it back just with the RK? Thanks.
  9. M

Rebalance Ivysaur

Good morning! I'd like just to give a sugesttion about the new move "Toxic Cloud". I think that PA can add it to the TMs options from Ivysaur. What do you guys think about it? Thanks for the atettion. God bluss us.
  10. M

[Recovery] Roll Back 28/11/2022 (Forget a Poke)

I'm so desperate I forgot to put my name. Poke-engineer (Diamond)
  11. M

[Recovery] Roll Back 28/11/2022 (Forget a Poke)

Good Morning! I made a post in 28/11/2022 about that rollback, and I forget to put 1 poke on the list that disappear too. I was looking in my things and I didn't find it and now I remember that I forget to put it in my post and just now I noticed that my pokemon is not with me anymore. You...
  12. M

[Recovery] Ditto Disappear from Recovery Market

Good Evening! I putted 2 ditto lvl 30 in market for 20k each. So, after sometime, I recovered them to change the prices. But just 1 ditto recovered to me. The other just disappear. It's not in my pokemon case, it's not in my CP... Can someone check it and help me, please? Ditto Lvl 30, It was...
  13. M

Pokemons Addons!

Good Afternoon! I'd like to give a suggestions. Could you put in Premium Shop some addons for Pokemon, like: Skull (Golem), Christmas 2018 (Palossand) and Season Addon Box? And maybe the new Pokemons Addons I saw in the server. Thanks so much for atettion. God bless us. Poke-engineer, Diamond.
  14. M

Roll Back 28/11/2022

Good Afternoon! After a look in my house, a lot of Itens and Pokemon have just dissapear. I'm Poke-engineer from Diamond. List of Itens: 7x Cyan Energy 8x Orange Energy 3x Pink Energy 3x Red Energy 3x Green Energy 6x Blue Energy 6x Yellow Energy 3x Rainbow Lights 2x Thunder Stones (x = 3185...
  15. M

Energy Decorations

Good evening Raissa. I sent 115k to Florrie. Im Poke-engineer from diamond. Thanks. God bless us.
Back