Welcome!

Maick Skile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am the world's diamond pow my char does not want to log in to give me a hand! do not know anymore What do I want the answer fast!
    MMy char does not log to enter the game, it's the second time it happens, I have 2 char ip you have to use, and has an ip that does not need, what do not need to enter the ip normal game, others you need 2 ip sometimes logs and sometimes does not log, gotta go to the site to login first and then log into the client giving ta problem when the client immediately so q 2x already downloaded the client! resposta.nome want a char maick skile end vitamina
    My char does not log to enter the game, it's the second time it happens, I have 2 char ip you have to use, and has an ip that does not need, what do not need to enter the ip normal game, others you need 2 ip sometimes logs and sometimes does not log, gotta go to the site to login first and then log into the client giving ta problem when the client immediately so q 2x already downloaded the client! I want an answer
    when are you going to solve my problem? vip the 4 days that was taking? going to help me or not! took 2x 2x a day and more on the day of another week! ete will also never took the time I put the deserted 21:40, ai took demnhã, sometimes atarde and sometimes at night, and ended up taking more!: @ I want an answer at least because I paid for my vip
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back