Welcome!

Recent content by Maanius

1. M

Global Tournament 2017

Holydees
  2. M

[Support] The place with Branch Of Rockrose

Hello, do any of you guys know where i can find Branch Of Rockrose? It's for dropping Chesto berry, Cornn berry, Ganlon berry, Pamtre berry, Bluk berry and Belue berry.
  3. M

2017 St. Valentine Event [Feb. 17~21]

When are you going to show us list of prizes?
  4. M

2017 St. Valentine Event [Feb. 17~21]

-Reward list will be posted later.
  5. M

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: Holydees World: Diamond Languages: Polish & English & Spanish & Danish & German Why do you want to be a tutor: I am able to do something to make the PL chat better, I know how to avoid lots of bad situations like insulting, harrasing, sending objectionable symbols and provoking...
  6. M

Christmas event Leo

I have a solution, buy 10 diamond, then become vip. Now u can do the task.
  7. M

PAD Hall of Fame 2016

The kindest Player - Holydees The kindest Tutor - Holydees The biggest drama queen - Himbeere The most mean player - Holydees The most mean tutor - Holydees The funniest player - Vampirek The richest player - Moaid The best staff member - Holydees The biggest troll - Holydees The best dueler -...
  8. M

Bomdei store

acc tm shadow blast + 40k for ref?
  9. M

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

Hakuna Matata x2 and also Wait plix x7
  10. M

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

I have 2 questions. First, if i have this text: "1.You've been such a good friend, 2.I've known you since I don't know when. 3.We've got lots of friends but they come 4. and go. Is number 3 and 4 one verse? Or its 2 verses? Second, "Together forever, no matter how long - From now until the end...
  11. M

Halloween Event 2016

Could you make unowns passive? Its really annoying when u looking for 1 unown, ane the other 10 is attacking you with not small dmg.
  12. M

Halloween Event 2016

Any news about 2nd mission?
  13. M

Halloween Event 2016

right from Pallet town btw. are u going to add 2nd mission this day? or it gonna take u more time?
  14. M

Halloween Event 2016

Do u know now if stones are going to be tradeable?
  15. M

Global Tournament 2016

Holydees Diamond
Back