Welcome!

Recent content by Lucifer

1. Lucifer

Halloween Event 2016

Ye i know but she said "2 weeks~~" so i wanted to know when exactly term expires. Its important for me because i want to plan collecting items in last days. I didnt know do i have to hurry or no to gain items required for rewards which i want. Anyway "i think 4-5 Days" thats a reply which i...
  2. Lucifer

Halloween Event 2016

I have question about workshop. How much time remained for collecting these items?
  3. Lucifer

Halloween Event 2016

13:58 You see eternal flames. Position: {x = 3764, y = 3202, z = 6}. It will disappear after event? It would be nice deco to house after event so i hope it wont.
  4. Lucifer

Song of the day

5. Lucifer

PA Trailer Contest 2016

Great idea, wait for results ;)
  6. Lucifer

Mega transformation system

@Koles, he just tries to tell you are not funny... People are upset and this bad place for your sarcasm.
  7. Lucifer

Workshop search

Hi guys! I think everyone of you who is using designer workshop, knows this problem. When you have to rewind and be careful, because you can miss what you want to find. My suggestion is simple - add search like in addons (images below) It would make search easier, i hope you agree with me...
  8. Lucifer

Guys, can you give some new informations? We are collecting these tokens and we know nothing about when npc will be available. I understand maybe its not priority for now but that would be nice and fair if we would know estimated time. This system was added 2 months ago, dont ignore players...
  9. Lucifer

Tutor Recruitment [Platinum]

Character name: Unlov Languages: Polish/English Why do you want to be a tutor: Im experienced player, i play since 2011. I know this game and prevailing rules. I see potential in Platinum because this server still developing. I want to share my experience with other players and help develop...
  10. Lucifer

Well, you know its bug, right?
  11. Lucifer

Seriously, what about this NPC? Its a month after you added this and silence. Its really annoying...
  12. Lucifer

Unlov [LT]

13. Lucifer

[Support] Daleted char! A mistake help us

For you @Kalona PS Next time listen your daddy >.<
  14. Lucifer

Unlov [LT]

Excadrill - 86lvl Bisharp - 72lvl Smeargle - 124lvl Cacturne - 106lvl Daily Im going to do daily farm. Why? The biggest problem of platinum is there is no TM's like brick break or doom desire. So if you want have good TM's here, you have to...
  15. Lucifer

Unlov [LT]

Yeah, POI + 2x exp and exp pokes become easy
Back